Breathe easy dear Jemma

Maddy_harper

Post   » Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:40 pm

What a beautiful tribute. So sorry for your loss.

mmeadow
Supporter 2004-2022

Post   » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:15 pm

I'm so very sorry.

SoCalCavies
Partners in Crime

Post   » Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:59 pm

Ditto everyone else. You are a beautiful writer!

I know Jemma had a happy life! Not all pigs need to be the center of attention. Like my Boo, they are just content to let the others have the stage. Jemma was surrounded by friends that meant the world to her & that's what's important.

I agree w/Lynx 100%. It's never the right time when we lose these guys. They mean so much that it's never going to feel fair. Just take heart and know she's in a better place. I think these guys are so special they just simply aren't meant to be here long. They touch our lives and then they're gone. We're lucky to have them even for a single minute! Truly-

Rest in peace, sweet Jemma. We will always remember your gentle, sweet nature. Go run & play with Jessie! See you at the Bridge! xoxo

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:19 am

Thank-you for your kind words SoCalCavies, they mean so much. Jemma was kind and gentle especially with Jessie though we always noticed she would be licking or biting Jessie around the eyes and Jessie seemed to like it. So have no idea what that was about. But I do believe Jessie went first to prepare a place for Jemma and so Jemma would not be lonely.

Thanks again SoCalCavies and everyone for your replies and kind words.

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:40 am

Aw, I'm so sorry. They're always gone too soon. Sleep well, sweet Jemma.

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:58 am

Thank-you again for the kind words Bookfan. I am glad Jessie has company with dear Jemma with her. We still miss them both so much.

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:58 am

JEMMA 19TH JULY 2010 TO 13 JANUARY 2015
Our sweet baby girl, where has the time gone? We so miss our gentle girl. Especially at feed time and I would yell out yummies and you would wheek and set all the others off.
You put up with both Jessie and Jasmine trying to hump you. You were so tolerate of Jasmine your sister bossing you around and of Jessie who stayed so close to you.
You were so gentle to Jessie and not once did you bite us. We are so sorry we failed you and that our vets messed you and us around. You deserved better than what they offered.
We would give anything to hold you once more and to feel your soft fur against our skin and to see you look into our eyes with your staring gaze.
Cannot believe a year has gone by since you left us! We are keeping our promise and we’re looking after Jasmine.
Not a day goes by that I don’t think of you and I find myself shedding a tear or two. The only comfort I have is that you’re with Jessie playing together.
Oh to have our time over again, to feel you, smell you and to love you once more would be a dream come true.
We have fond memories of our short time together. Like when it was bath time and I would get more wet than you. Your eyes looking at me as if saying HOW COULD YOU MUM? When it was time to go back into your pen you’d wave your front paws as if saying BYE-BYE MUM. When I tried to slip a carrot into your food you’d look at me as if saying YOU’VE GOT TO BE KIDDING IF YOU THINK I’M GOING TO EAT THAT!
Oh darling how we miss you, are hearts ache for you, it’s been a year and we still shed a tear or two when we think of you and how we and the vets let you down.
You were the most gentle piggy we have had, never pushed yourself forward and we hope you were happy in this life. Till we meet again sweetheart, you’ll be in our hearts now and forever.

RIP DARLING BABY LOVED BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN!

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:36 am

It is painful, isn't it! I'm so very sorry you've lost 2 of the 3. Jasmine must hold a very special part of your heart now.

Remember to keep the good memories right up front, and push the bad (and the guilty feelings!) way to the back. Sending hugs, hugs, and more hugs.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:18 pm

this is so beautifully written i got tears rolling down my face even though i cant see the picks as i am blind. the words say it all. Run free little ones xxx

Wheekers3

Post   » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:39 pm

I'm sorry you feel so bad. Life happens, she always had more than the essential. You did what you could. She was such a cutie...loved her fur.

GuineaJutsu

Post   » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:53 am

Aw, I'm very sorry for your loss.

JaneDoe

Post   » Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:44 am

I'm sorry.