Mr. Bubbles and Scruffy

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:13 am

I am sitting here crying after reading the wonderful tribute to Mr Bubbles. What cute lips, tongue and teeth he had! Reading his tribute I felt I knew him too! What a handsome amazing boy he was! God needed another angel and called him home to run with Scruffy and all his furry friends.
He knew he was loved and it is plain he loved you, his work was done! He lived the perfect happiest life there was. He'd filled your heart with love and though gone he will watch other you and be with you in your heart. RIP little man. A beautiful tribute! Sending big hugs! Till you meet again!

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2023

Post   » Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:48 am

I’m so sorry you lost Mr. Bubbles, such a special little guy. What a wonderful tribute, he enjoyed a good life with you.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:15 am

Thank you for sharing your memories of him. What a special guy. He was a once-in-a-lifetime companion.

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:04 pm

"He always climbed into our hands." To be that trusting is amazing. Like something clicked right from the get go. I love his baby pic.

He knew he was well-cared for and loved. "his memory will live on forever in my heart" Yes it will. He'll always be with you.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:25 pm

I'm so sorry for your loss, Renonvsparky. Mr. Bubbles was such a cute little fellow.

Renonvsparky

Post   » Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:28 pm

Our beloved Mr Bubbles retuned home today. It brought back a rush of emotion at the vet clinic when I placed his ashes in the urn I built special for him. It was all I could do to hold back the tears. The receptionist felt it too and she even teared up. Even with the happy addition to our herd, it was very emotional. As I prepared his final resting place on the guinea pig wall of fame; which had to have an addition and even now, I'm feeling the same strong sense of loss and sorrow I felt as he passed away in my arms. At the same time, I feel a sense of closure and I can move past the sorrow and remember his life. I can reflect on all of the wonderful memories of him.

I moved Scruffy over next to his big brother and now they're together both at the Rainbow Bridge and on the wall of fame. I even have plans to dress up his urn with a picture of him and a little plaque with his name on it. I was able to put up his condolence card from the clinic along with a couple of pictures and I could add more. Rest in eternal peace together forever my little friends.

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:20 am

What a wonderful tribute to Mr Bubbles and all your piggies. He would be telling everyone how lucky he was to have you as a slave and wonderful life he had. It nice to know he is with his brother! They are all lucky to have had you in their life and vice versa! Do all your piggies have posters etc? Glad the nurses loved him too! A very lucky boy!

Renonvsparky

Post   » Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:03 am

Only Mr Bubbles has a poster like that. Largely because he's my first guinea pig and I had him a lot longer than the others. All of them are special, but he's extra special. The other main reason is limited wall space. My wife would throw a fit if she had to take down her wonderful decorations to make room for guinea pig photos and posters. 😋

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:37 am

My wife would throw a fit if she had to take down her wonderful decorations to make room for guinea pig photos and posters
Have you thought of putting on cupboards or cages. I have a memorial bench and I buy plaques of the departed and put the plaque on the bench. https://www.ebay.com/itm/293062416424 Can get picture ones too. I love the wall!

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:53 pm

Great memorial. I didn't know he was your first. No wonder it's such big loss.

Renonvsparky

Post   » Sat Dec 17, 2022 1:49 am

Hard to believe that it's been 3 years since Scruffy left us for the green pastures of the rainbow bridge. I still miss him often. I get multiple reminders of him every day. His nibbling on the cage for food and attention has been passed down to every guinea pig that has come after him. Even Zachary Binks has picked it up. I'd give anything to hold him, rub his chin and those sweet Abby cheeks just one more time. I will see him again in the next life. Enjoy your rest, my sweet little friend.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Dec 17, 2022 9:16 am

So happy you have such wonderful memories of him. Some guinea pigs really put their mark on our hearts.