Nutmeg and some bad boarding experiences

naomialderman

Post   » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:17 pm

Update: Nutmeg reached 810g this morning, a new record! So definitely on the mend. Also back to coming out of her hidey-pocket to beg for food and generally interacting a lot more with us, even gave me a little finger-lick today and seeming more curious about everything.

I've posted a "just the facts ma'am" review on findpetboarding.com but it hasn't appeared on the site yet... I'll leave it another few days and then chase up. I'm so grateful to everyone here for your support - especially in confirming that the boarder really should have been in touch with us! It was shocking how quickly Nutmeg deteriorated, and the journey back to health is definitely taking longer than the downward plummet did. But she's getting there.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:32 pm

Very good news! Thank you for the update!

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:30 pm

Yay!! I'll pass this along to my daughter.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:16 pm

Very encouraging! I am glad you posted a review. What happened was not acceptable. Sounds like you took the right tack (just the facts).

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2023

Post   » Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:11 am

So glad to hear Nutmeg is getting better. Amazing now a few days of neglect can result in weeks of recovery. It's uncomfortable to post a negative review but it's also really important because so many people rely on those reviews.

daj

Post   » Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:29 am

Good job with your pig and the review. You did your community a service, both human and animal. It's only fair play. No one should expect their performance in a marketplac to be kept hidden from or unknown to other potential consumers of their services. I'm always so grateful to those who take the time to do reviews and share their experience, and I've seen how hard some people work at earning and maintaining a top notch rating.