JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:33 pm

Thanks everyone ;)

Yes I do Zazz. Here is the breakdown:

1 hut pad: $7.00
3 hut pads: $18.00
5 hut pads: $22.00

I've also started putting them under some of the water bottles that tend to leak a little more than others. It works great!

I put them in the corners that butt up to other cages because one pig in particular monitors the barrier very well and tends to make a HUGE mess in the corners.

zazzified

Post   » Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:15 pm

Ha! That's smart. I will probably place an order for some pads soon then, thanks!

EARPS Indy
Supporter in '11

Post   » Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:35 pm

Squeeee! Thanks Jen I, um, I mean the pets can't wait until they get here!

Siouxsie

Post   » Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:10 pm

I can't wait to see my order! Will you be posting pics when you finish? I'm excited to see what you did.

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:50 pm

Hehe, EARPs. It's ok if you are excited too, lol.

I definitely will Jessica!

*Off to get busy sewing*

tia2370

Post   » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:08 pm

Hmm, looks like I'll need to start saving up money. I may just end up going with a couple of pads and put them in the worst areas. Thanks for the info!

CavyCastle
Supporter in '10

Post   » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:40 pm

Just so everyone knows, the J and J (you know who are are) sewing team are INCREDIBLE!!! Thank you!! With tears of gratitude in my eyes, thank you! Not only do Silverado and Bandit have spiffy pads to sit on in their favorite pink hut (I think Bandit will really like the hibiscus flowers), but the Pom-Pom boys and their nanny will have their own hut and sac to grow into! Oh, thank you to all for the donated items. THANK YOU!!

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:54 pm

Aww, you guys are so very welcome :) I can't wait for pictures now! hint, hint LOL

Brenda B

Post   » Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:29 pm

Pictures! Pictures! Pictures!

*hope chanting gets me pics of those boys!*

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:50 am

I'm with you Brenda!

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:09 pm

Here is Darlene's awesome cat hut

and Valerie's piggy set

Charzard03

Post   » Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:29 pm

Awww all these piggie products are so adorable! Im sure you've made alot of piggies happy with these products.

I am very tempted to get the matching cage set but I need to save up again after todays trip to the vets, and i also have to persuade my parents to let me buy stuff online.

Do you think you could give me an estimate on how much postage and packing will cost to send a matching cage set to the Uk? Just incase I save up enough and persuade my parents to let me get one. :)