WindeSpirit.com-Original Cage Blankets-Igloos-Tunnels-&

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:51 pm

You might want to check out some housing threads in Cavy Chat (use the search feature). This is not a forum for discussing housing.

GuineaPigFun

Post   » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:19 am

WS, I just popped in a hanging tunnel in the pen and Jenni and Sammy love it! They keep going in and out of it as you can see below. (Yes, Jenni's eye is missing. It was removed due to glaucoma and a luxated lens.)

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:46 am

You're teasing Weaver, I really do miss the snow. And if E were to read this I bet she'd have a few words about that!

Welcome to GL Mummato2now! First question, the shapes are retained by a flexible support in most items. Some have just rolled supports, meaning the layers of the roll is the support. There are a few thing that do not have supports in for those that rather that, however there is usually a way to attach to cage to be the main support for it. GuineaPigFun is showing the later in her picture above.

Second question, as Lynx said, this part of the forum is not for discussing housing. If you would like to have blankets made to fit your needed space, size, and/or shapes, you can pop on over to my order form and request them, and we can discuss anything else via e-mail.

GPF - Aww, Jenni and Sammy do look like they are having fun, so glad they are. I'm sorry Jenni lost her eye, but I bet it doesn't slow her down. Looks like Sammy is right behind Jenni in the first picture, a little piggie train. Thank you for posting, that was just what I needed after a long day. :)

dgarriques
Got Pigs?

Post   » Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:32 pm

(posted for Bugs Mom)

Here is the best of both worlds-a Weaver Cuddle Cup under a WS Canopy.

Both Lady Bug and I are big fans of the Canopy when the weather gets warm.

Can't you tell I'm trying to convince WS to make these again? :)

New Guinea Mom
There is No Cure

Post   » Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:29 pm

Windespirit, I got your package! Everything is beautiful! I love it and so do the babies. I haven't tried the hay racks yet, that will be in the next day or so.

Thank you!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:38 am

Glad things arrived safely New Guinea Mom and you like everything! Hope the hay racks will be a hit for them as well when you do try them.

Aww, Lady Bug gets the best of both worlds :)
I'm still fiddling with the design to make them quicker. Soon as I do I'll e-mail you Bugs Mom, promise!

New Guinea Mom
There is No Cure

Post   » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:51 am

I thought I would ad these photo's here as well as the other thread I put them on.

Edward in his tunnel.

Bella just LOVES her tunnel. She's always in it.

Thanks Windespirit!

Quinc-Emma

Post   » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:39 am

Oh I love those tunnels!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:42 am

Thank you for sharing New Guinea Mom! Edward looks to me like he's saying, "mine has a back door." Bella looks snuggly warm :) I'm so glad to hear they are all enjoying things and getting to see them is such a treat. Thank you again!

Quinc-Emma, there is still 3 more of the monkey's left at the moment but I'm out of the striped one. There is many others listed and usually I have prints that I just haven't listed as well as solids and things that are better for any embroidery to be put on. All one needs to do is ask ;)

Quinc-Emma

Post   » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:20 am

There is nothing I'd love more right now then to buy two of those tunnels but Chris and I are building a house so right now we just have to save.. alot.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:59 pm

Oh building a house is so much fun! Defiantly takes priority and lots of saving. I hope everything goes smoothly, you must be so excited.

Quinc-Emma

Post   » Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:30 am

We are very excited! As soon as I have some spare cash laying around I will definatly check out those tunnels again.

Do you take orders from Canada?