contact info for pinta - chin sling?!

lzicarelli89

Post   » Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:51 pm

Hi all, I joined this site to see if anyone knows how to get in contact with pinta - I understand she invented a chin sling for guinea pigs and I need to get my hands on one for one of my boys .. I am not going to use it until I talk to my vet about it but would like to have it on hand for an upcoming appointment. I have emailed an email address that was forwarded to me for her but have not heard back from her and it’s been several days. I know that I can make one but would like to stay away from that if possible

Any advice or help would be appreciated!

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:30 pm

Have you tried the forum mailer? Click on Private Messages at the top of the page and send her a message that way. She should get an email at a valid address telling her you've tried to contact her.

lzicarelli89

Post   » Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:39 pm

thank you! so it goes to an actual outside address, not the PM here? i did look up her username and saw she hadn’t been active in a long time so if it went to inbox here she probably won’t get it

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:13 pm

I believe her address is here, near the top of the page:
https://www.guinealynx.info/chinsling.html

lzicarelli89

Post   » Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:33 pm

thank you!

lzicarelli89

Post   » Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:34 pm

lynx, that’s the email address i emailed few days ago

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:04 am

I always get an email when someone PMs me from here. It might depend on a personal setting, but it's been so long that I don't remember.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:30 pm

Pinta cc'd me her reply to you and mentioned she'd been out of town for a bit. You should be able to get a chin sling or pattern from her without problem.

mmeadow
Supporter 2004-2022

Post   » Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:44 pm

lzicarelli89, I sent you a message about my experience.