KMS Hayloft

mmeadow
Supporter 2004-2022

Post   » Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:45 pm

I decided to stockpile a little KMS, ordered another five pounds (the current maximum order), and it arrived very quickly this time.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:38 am

KMS is out of stock again?
https://kmshayloft.com/collections/small-batch-pellets

I knew I should have stockpiled it when I had the chance. :(

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Dec 26, 2021 5:44 pm

Always frustrating when a product you want can't be had. Guinea pigs can sometimes be so picky! - not to mention other pets. I am caretaking a couple of my neighbor's house cats. One type of dry food for one, another type for the other. And a particular wet food for the picky one and a half can of easy to get scarfed down cat food for the other. I do my best to keep them happy!

Waddles
Party Poop-er

Post   » Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:15 pm

Just like trying to keep all humans in the household happy at mealtimes.

SSLee

Post   » Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:58 pm

Oh no, I signed up for autoship thinking their pellet issue has been resolved for the season. I'm down to about 2.5 pounds right now. I should have ordered an extra 5 lbs in case of emergency, which it will be soon.

My Chewy.com Rabbit Hole orchard hay was lost in transit for a couple of days but finally showed up.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:10 pm

When my neighbor gets her Chewy.com cat food orders, she alerts her neighbors to put it inside her house! I think I wrote about the bear incident where he hauled the cat food off her porch (she was at work) and ate about a third of the bag.

I believe we can rest assured that guinea pig hay is not a feast for bears.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:37 am

Bears are smart!

No word back from KMS on when they anticipate having pellets available again. I'm back to mixing them with Garden Select. Our guys will eat both, fortunately, but I don't like the higher calcium in Oxbow. It is frustrating.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:31 pm

I have written to KMS three separate times so far, asking about pellet availability, but there has been no response. Their customer service is non-existent.

I think I am ready to officially switch to Oxbow

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:18 pm

I don't blame you. Customer service is important!

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2023

Post   » Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:40 am

That's too bad about KMS. I never ordered from them but it sounds like they have really good quality products, but are in over their heads trying to run the business.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:57 am

What pellets do you use, ItsaZoo?

mmeadow
Supporter 2004-2022

Post   » Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:43 pm

I got my subscription order of KMS pellets a few days ago.