KMS Hayloft

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:45 am

The email I received the other day stated that they were putting an order together for me and it included a link to pay but when I clicked it to pay, it still showed the timothy pellets as sold out. I was a little hesitant to go ahead and pay for it, after reading your experiences with getting billed and not receiving anything. The couple of emails I have sent asking when the pellets will be in stock and ready to ship have gone unanswered so far.

How do you get in touch with Dan directly?

My guys are eating the fresh bag of Oxbow GS that I received yesterday, but I'm limiting it to a very small amount.

daj

Post   » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:20 am

I have no idea how to do anything with that company. I responded to the email saying pellets had shipped, to say I didn't order them. He responded from this address: customerservice@kmshayloft.com
The pellets arrived, so I assume it's safe to pay for an order now. They seem to be in over their heads as far as running an online business goes.

mmeadow
Supporter 2004-2022

Post   » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:23 pm

My July order arrived today. Just because, I think we'll experiment and see what the pigs choose when we put out KMS, Oxbow "regular", and Oxbow GS at the same.
Last edited by mmeadow on Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:26 pm

I'm guessing if you repeated the test every couple of months, they'd pick something new. Linda did a fab job of trying to track down the best hay (she drove all over and felt so fortunate when she found a good source).

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:50 pm

Placed an order with KMS yesterday, as they appear to be back in stock. However, you can only get 2lbs. or 5lbs.

RavenShade
Thanks for the Memories

Post   » Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:14 pm

I received 35 lbs of hay recently. So they seem to be in business.

SSLee

Post   » Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:00 pm

I just received my 5 lbs KMS pellet order, which was delivered in a USPS Priority Mail bubble wrap envelope. This is timely as on Monday, my Amazon order of Oxbow pellets disappeared in transit and I completely ran out of pellets yesterday. I was planning to go to Petco after work for emergency pellets. This is too close for comfort and I will be reordering another 5 lbs of KMS pellets in a month, so that I don't run out again.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:08 pm

Still waiting on my order to arrive. I ordered it on the 28th or 29th, and it shipped on Oct. 5.

RavenShade
Thanks for the Memories

Post   » Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:07 pm

For what it is worth, we are also having shipping problems at work. If they shipped and the shipper is to blame, I would not necessarily hold that against them. I'm still waiting on an Amazon order that supposedly shipped a week ago.

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2023

Post   » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:54 pm

Everyone is struggling to hire enough people. USPS is a mess thanks to DeJoy. Amazon delivery people are under such tight schedules they don't know which way is up. It's just ridiculous.

I remember a comedian who said we should send our mail with the Jehovah Witnesses. They're honest people and they're going to knock on every door in the neighborhood anyway.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:23 pm

Ha!

My mailman is great. Not perfect, but as a person he is great. It's a tough job and he is always cheerful!

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2023

Post   » Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:59 pm

We have Mail Lady Joyce, and she does a wonderful job. There is so much pressure on the carriers and she is so conscientious.

One time she brought me a piece of mail addressed to my mom, after Mom had passed. I had changed her address to mine when she was in long term care. The guys at the Post Office were going to send the mail to dead letter. Joyce remembered my name from some of the mail on a route she covered that included my mom’s apartment. She told the guys that maybe it was someone in a nursing home and she brought it to me. Turns out it was a financial statement that couldn’t be forwarded and an account I knew nothing about.