Entertain your guinea pigs!

Charlette

Post   » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:55 am

Hey, If at least 2 entrances are not possible, one which allows 2 pigs to pass at the same time, with room to spare, will do as well. Compare it to humans needing a garage door to get in and out a house, [url=https:// [spam] .com]here[/url] :)))) instead of a door.

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:18 am

Indeed! And, piggies need personal space too!

DelilahRose

Post   » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:16 am

Wow this perfect! My piggies primary cage is for eating and lounging, so I have been trying to find new, not so generic things to entertain them with in their play cage! Plus one of my piggies is a little picky with hutches, but I still want her to have variety. If she can tip it over, she won't even use it lol So far she's only taken a liking to an edible log I got each of them. Maybe she just likes a hideaway she can play with, too.

Renonvsparky

Post   » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:30 pm

It would be easier to entertain both of my piggies if they would just get along 😄! I have to get creative with them because they like different things. Both will play with balled up paper, but Mr. Bubbles gets bored with it after a few minutes, while Scruffy will play with it the whole time he's in the playpen.

It's nice out now, so they can go outside. I can also get to my shop and build them new and exciting things to do. I've been working on a maze for them to go through. I'm putting in ramps, multiple levels and some bridges and hidey spots with multiple entrances. I'm going to use untreated wood and safe materials. I hope they'll like it when it's done.

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2023

Post   » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:10 pm

How fun! Thanks for sharing these great ideas! Now I’m going to have to start looking for kids’ toys.

Annetti

Post   » Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:51 am

It looks so adorable!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:51 am

Pigjes has always had such creative ideas!