Eye ulcer snd vet visit

sozansound2

Post   » Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:49 pm

she got her 3rd cystorelin shot. cant even tell she even had hair loss but she does look weird because she is a full dark grey colored pig but now she hats lots of places that is light grey and she looks hilarious. she spends more time outside than inside her hut and wheeks at any movement. she is not the same pig at all. i knew she tends to have her chatty times but not like this. makes me wonder how long the cyst was releasing hormones till it decided to start having her loose hair. for a single pig, she is one active girl.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:07 am

That is a super result! It sounds like the cystorelin is making a wonderful and positive difference!

Thanks so much for the continued updates!

sozansound2

Post   » Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:46 am

she even gets exited for water when the bottle is empty and no problem. appreciate the help and advice from everyone.

sozansound2

Post   » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:45 am

quick question. a while back i started making my own fleece pads since some of my big cage fleece has started to not absorb very well. my pig has started to flip them and chew them which ruins them. was wondering if there are any etsy pages or other places were they sell these fleece pads since mines do have flaws.. i would appreciate it.

84 posts