Hay racks and kitchen areas can be very useful in your C&C cage. Many practical, unique, and safe ideas for hay racks and kitchen areas can be found on the following threads.
- Lissie's Coroplast Hayrack, as shown on www.GuineaPigCages.com .
- Hay Troughs from Jen's Custom Crafts LLC
- Hay Accessories from Sewing 4 A Cause (Windespirit)
- Got creative with a "hay rack"
- Feylin's Hay Rack
- Zazzified's Hay Rack (more pictures here)
- CodyNpatches' Hay Rack
- How to bend a cage grid?
The best way to bend a grid.
- Cutemomomi's Kitchen Area
Pictures by Lissie show how to cut the Kiwi Tiles.
- Tired of hay everywhere?
WEAVER's hay system.
- C&C cage question: About the 'kitchen area'
GL members share ideas for building a kitchen area. Photographs included.
- Kitchen Areas?
- Litter Boxes and Fleece - Do you need both?
- Litter - Woodstove Pellets
Care Guide: Housing
Care Guide: Bedding
LINKS - Safety Warnings
Make sure that the hayrack and other items in your cage are safe!
WARNING on new Target grids for C&C cages
Very important information about the new grid designs sold by Target.