Post HERE to give general consent for copying pics to forum-

K-Jun104

Post   » Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:22 pm

Same here. I have to learn to take decent picts. In any case if you ever come across one go right ahead.

mrspiggy

Post   » Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:04 pm

If I knew how to post pictures I would say go for it and use them but I have tried and it keeps telling me that I have too big a picture. Don't know what to do about it. Help!!

Poor Baby Cuzko
My piggy made me give!

Post   » Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:11 pm

If you download the pics to a host site like www.photobucket.com , you can use the resizing function the site provides. I think if you resized a pic to 75% it would get it under the 700 width limit, though it depends how big the pic is to start with.

I use a program called ACDSee. It offers a resizing function where you can choose what size to make the pic. I change it to the 700, save it, then download it to Photobucket to post.

Hope that helps.

kristina
Supporter in '12

Post   » Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:02 am

Just in case you ever want to: you can use all the pictures I post on Guinea Lynx.

JaneDoe

Post   » Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:25 am

Uh, sure, why not?

Amy0204
We miss our sweet Oreo

Post   » Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:56 am

I wasn't on the list, but I thought I had sent the ok before when we were dealing with Clark. In any case, feel free to use whatever I post.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:52 am

Updated the first post. You can see if you're on the list as of today by checking it.

I have to admit I often forget to check it and ask anyway but it does help to have something all together.

Zoe

Post   » Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:42 pm

Someday, I'll learn to post pictures and you are welcome to use them.

got pigs -Q-

Post   » Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:16 am

Feel free to use any of my pictures.

Pooka and Pixie

Post   » Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:41 am

You can use any picture I post.

piggiemomma5372

Post   » Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:27 pm

Any Pictures we have your more then welcome to Lynx. That includes wonderfulpiggies. (He may have already posted but I will have him post again just incase.)

Cavespringpiggie

Post   » Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:51 pm

You have my A-OK!