I will take in Piggies

Erin8607
Knee Deep

Post   » Thu Mar 06, 2003 12:41 am

pay to get pigs shipped, bahhh hahah haha. Damn, the girl must be rich to pay for pigs to be shipped into her "rescue" from all over the country, then keep these "rescued" pigs and not adopt them out.

I want that job.

Tammy

Post   » Thu Mar 06, 2003 12:52 am

wow! WOW! and she also pays for her own house too! where does she get all the $chi-ching$... what's her occupation?

pinta

Post   » Thu Mar 06, 2003 1:35 am

village idiot.

Caroline

Post   » Thu Mar 06, 2003 10:01 am

Just to clarify: Pitbull Terriers and American Staffordshire Terriers were the same breed at the beginning. They split and the Am Staff became AKC registered and the Pit Bull can be registered by the United Kennel Club. They have developed slightly different looks. A registry is just that, it registers dogs, nothing more, nothing less. It doesn't say anything about the breeding, quality or the breeders.

Tammy

Post   » Thu Mar 06, 2003 11:56 am

pinta - Are you addressing me as village idiot? Oh well, i guess i can be sometimes. But I think thes girl is just another troll putting on lies.

smiley
Just Do It

Post   » Thu Mar 06, 2003 12:02 pm

The pitbull's occupation is the village idiot, not you Tammy. That's how I read it anyway!
Laughed so hard, almost peed my pants.

Etta Mae
Lynx's Favorite

Post   » Thu Mar 06, 2003 1:54 pm

Josephine-That's what I was trying to get across, kind of. People who will pay for Pits, *ususally* do not want them as the family pet.

I have a Pit Mix, and even with all the excellent socialization and training we have done since puppyhood, she has a tendency to resource guard against smaller dogs.

I no longer give rawhides, or any other special treats when puppies come to visit. Or she stays in her crate.

I can only imagine what she'd be like if she was raised "in a kennel out back".

I've also heard all the rumors about owners buying their Pits kittens and guinea pigs to "practice" on.

Clearly a troll, but I can't help but respond. I guess she's one of the better trolls. Finally, a troll worth our salt!

lisam

Post   » Thu Mar 06, 2003 2:11 pm

If being the village idiot pays the mortgage, maybe it's something I should look into.

Tammy

Post   » Thu Mar 06, 2003 2:27 pm

she's only 17! does she mean she's paying for rent? where does the dough come from anyway?

Etta Mae
Lynx's Favorite

Post   » Thu Mar 06, 2003 2:33 pm

Her boyfriend joined the army and is letting her stay in his trailer that his grandma left him in the will.

Tammy

Post   » Thu Mar 06, 2003 3:06 pm

trailer!

smiley
Just Do It

Post   » Thu Mar 06, 2003 3:19 pm

Pitbull trailer trash.

Oops, did I say that?