Post HERE to give general consent for copying pics to forum-

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:12 pm

I love your pics! Most interested in medical ones though.

Hey, one thing that would be way cool is if someone with a really good movie camera could take a pic of a guinea pig with a mirror on the opposite side, feed them to keep them stationary but kind of introduce interesting things to look at to encourage them to move their eyes.

Once long ago Pinta said guinea pigs can move their eyes independently. I know some lizards can. Would be cool to know if guinea pigs can indeed do so.

Mum
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:31 pm

Feel free to use any of my pics too - here's my photobucket link:

http://photobucket.com/albums/b310/a10101/

balex

Post   » Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:45 pm

I sort of jumped the gun. I'm anticipating that I may have some medical pics for you as Rabbit Haven has started taking in a few sick and injured G Pigs over the past year. Since I'm one of their chief photographers I may be able to get some good medical pics for you.

dgarriques
Got Pigs?

Post   » Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:32 pm

Lynx, I am bad about posting pics but if I have or do that you like you can use anything I post. Thanks

Wheekers3

Post   » Wed Feb 22, 2006 2:47 pm

Me too.

-KT-

Post   » Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:00 pm

Go right ahead, I haven't posted yet, but in the event I do...you can use whatever you need.

Poor Baby Cuzko
My piggy made me give!

Post   » Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:01 pm

I can't remember if I've posted permission here, but you have my blessings to use whatever pic I post here.

pigmama

Post   » Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:53 pm

I can't remember if I've posted permission here, but you have my blessings to use whatever pic I post here.
Ditto for me too. Use/copy away!

Barbara Osborn
Supporter from '05 - '12

Post   » Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:39 pm

Lynx, of course you may use any of my posted piggy photos.

I would be honored.

dgarriques
Got Pigs?

Post   » Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:15 pm

Any pics I post are wecome to be used. I too would be honored.

mosmom

Post   » Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:57 pm

Go ahead Lynx if you ever want one of my pics. I an not the best photographer however maybe one day I will get lucky.

rachelm

Post   » Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:09 pm

Yeah, I should have given my consent ages ago. I don't think any of my pics have been worthy to be copied over, but like mo's mom says, maybe one day...