Post HERE to give general consent for copying pics to forum-

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:10 pm

Swannie, I added an eating pic on the fave food page -- LER, I added one of your housing pics to the bedding fave page. Still need to do AJ's grease gland pic.

Snowflakey, I changed the sitemap so it has three columns, even more info, and the light gray background:

https://www.guinealynx.info/sitemap.html

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:33 pm

Yay! And here I was looking for your response on the Panty ahem Pantry Challenge thread.

GPL

Post   » Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:38 pm

Feel free to post any pics I may post.

aj_trouble
Gave a Guinea!!

Post   » Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:51 pm

Do you want me to email the bigger version Lynx?

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:06 pm

That would be great! -- I may or may not use it but if it is really clear it might be very helpful.

Not very organized, Snowflakey. Just doing things here and there. Hey, 11guineas did some nice things with a couple pics I sent her. See www.guinealynx.info/healthycavy.html and the bedding page (a pic of a pellet bowl I took).

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:23 am

Cute picture. Glad getshelly could solve your CSS problem. CSS has different support in the different browser "groups" and can be somewhat frustrating. I know a lot of folks subscribe to the "IE is the one that matters" philosophy, but frankly I can't stand IE and don't use it. So that philosopy doesn't cut it with me. If a design only works in one browser, then it is a crappy design :-).

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:42 pm

I am not an IE fan either. The more people who get FireFox and other browsers, the better!

supertramp
Hopelessly Addicted

Post   » Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:08 am

After finding an email requesting the use of one of my pics way too late due to my own stupidity in not checking my mail at the account I use for GuineaLynx for months at a time:

Any member can use any picture I post for anything they like.

Karen
Slug Whisperer

Post   » Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:28 pm

You can use any of mine if they are ever helpful.

Mum
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:22 pm

You can use anything I post too.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:35 pm

I'll try to remember. I know I put this post up but I also know I keep forgetting who has already given me permission.

And thanks.

balex

Post   » Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:07 pm

Permission granted to Lynx to use any pictures I have posted in Guinea Lynx and any pictures from my Guinea Pig Album