Tacoma, Washington pigs for adoption!

kleenmama
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Mon Oct 21, 2002 10:48 pm

You want me to get some here for $10 a sheet?

agatha

Post   » Thu Oct 24, 2002 7:31 pm

Rats. I asked the printing shop that I used to work at to get me a quote from the plastic place they order from, and my old boss went ahead and ordered me four sheets at 15 smackeroos each! A: I only needed 3 sheets. B: the print shop doesn´t use it for anything, so now I feel obligated to buy it. Drat.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Oct 24, 2002 7:47 pm

It´s still cheaper than some places. Bite the bullet and make him buy you a box of chocolates.

agatha

Post   » Thu Oct 24, 2002 8:03 pm

I´m going to make them deliver it, hehe. He was just trying to be nice, so I can´t blame him.

I´m so glad tomorrow´s friday.

kleenmama
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Thu Oct 24, 2002 9:41 pm

OK, no problem. And I so hear you on the Friday thing...

pigpal

Post   » Thu Oct 24, 2002 11:32 pm

$15 a sheet DELIVERED is a good deal. Even rolled up that stuff is a hassle to transport.

Becky

Post   » Fri Oct 25, 2002 12:01 am

The place I USED to get it from (Yikes! Bad grammar!), upped their price from $25 a sheet to $53 a sheet.

$15 is a good deal.

Caroline

Post   » Fri Oct 25, 2002 9:35 am

Man you all are lucky, I paid $28.00 for my sheet of 4x8 and that was the cheapest I could find it here. Didn´t have much time to shop around, with a little Hollister piggie on the road. I love the stuff and have been racking my mind trying to figure a way to enlarge the current cage.
We went to pick it up without a thought on how to get it home. Rolling it never entered my mind, so we stuck it in the car, bending it from the back up to the roof and over our heads, holding it up during the drive. Just couldn´t see out the back window.
Caroline

Sunny

Post   » Fri Oct 25, 2002 11:06 am

nevermind
Last edited by Sunny on Fri Oct 25, 2002 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Caroline

Post   » Fri Oct 25, 2002 11:34 am

Sunny, I´m too curious, never mind what? :-)))
Caroline

Nurgle
...what, what, what?

Post   » Fri Oct 25, 2002 12:25 pm

Yes, isn´t it the worst when someone does that? ;-)

Teresa

Post   » Fri Oct 25, 2002 1:49 pm

I say Teresa needs to hire me as Pig Placement Agent. I´m sure she can afford me. God knows you two organized the Hollister rescue for the great profit you´d make out of it!

E--You´re hired! You can even keep 95% of the profits! We´ll create a complicated international guinea pig agent placement agreement so you can officially remit the remaining 5% of the profits.