Conroe, TX Guinea Pigs Need a Home

Snowflakelike

Post   » Sat Jun 26, 2004 4:28 am

I appreciate Ciaytee for sticking up for me and I'm touched that SylvesterPiggie hoped they didn't offend me. I haven't felt attacked, just misunderstood. I'm actually surprised at the mild way people who disagree with my point of view have phrased their objections, considering some of the threads I have read, but it's good to see that what really incenses people is the care of pigs and not just an opportunity to attack someone who feels differently. Not that I didn't believe that anyway.

I certainly understand why people would find our pickiness perplexing and even disconcerting, and I feel I would be much less selective in the future when we are able to maintain a "herd" and not just a pair of each gender. Ultimately, anyone who has a pig that matches our criteria but decides that we don't match theirs, gets to make their own decision based on their personal feelings just the way we have made ours concerning what we want. But I want you all to know that we love our pigs with a forever-love, and when we find the right baby brother (and eventually sister) for our two, we will love them the same way.

SylvesterPiggie

Post   » Sat Jun 26, 2004 7:42 am

My heard consists of 5 pigs. I call it that because we went from 1 to 5 pretty quickly. I do have a wish pig, just don't exactly know what it would be. Chads pig Amee is beautiful, I see some of the ones that come up in California and wonder how someone could possibly give them up.

My bigger pigs are much more lap friendly the little ones just want to do their own thing! Good luck with your search.