Anyone on forum from Bucks/Montgomery Area in PA? Need info

MommyofGus

Post   » Mon Jun 21, 2004 9:21 am

JennyLynn, what part of the NE? That's where I'm from!!

If you move back here, that means I can have a piggie-obsessed friend.

jennylynn
GL Junkie

Post   » Mon Jun 21, 2004 11:46 am

Parkwood. About 10 minutes from the NE Airport.
My brother just graduated from Father Judge HS.

Chele

Post   » Mon Jun 21, 2004 12:00 pm

I have three good choices then - Looking for Love, Have a Heart and Bucks SPCA. I emailed Jenn (LFL) my application last week and purchased supplies to start working on my first C&C cage. I might incorporate Chirpy's current cage into the final complex.

I live on the border of Warminster & Warrington. Glad to read there are fellow GP lovers around here - my family thinks I am going weird (er).

Any suggestions for local feed store or farm here in Bucks Co.?

Chele

Post   » Mon Jun 21, 2004 12:03 pm

Ange1icflowers I saw a male GP I really like, Shrek, is he still up for adoption through Have a Heart? I did email through the link on the petfinder page.

Do you live in New Jersey? I use to live in Cherry Hill before moving to Bucks County.

MommyofGus

Post   » Mon Jun 21, 2004 12:22 pm

Jennylynn, I'm practically neighbors with your parents. I'm from Fox Chase, which isn't far from Parkwood at all.

I know people who just graduated from Judge. Actually, while I was in highschool, about 95% of my male friends went to Judge. I went to Nazareth.

jennylynn
GL Junkie

Post   » Mon Jun 21, 2004 12:54 pm

That is so funny, my cousin goes to Nazareth! And one of the ladies that my mom works with lives in Fox Chase! Small world, eh?

If I can convince my boyfriend to move back there, we'll have to hang out and do pig-related things. Like building little shrines out of romaine and whatnot. ;)

Ange1icflowers

Post   » Mon Jun 21, 2004 1:20 pm

Yes he is still up for adoption. Please email Marci for an application.

I live In Maple Shade actually! i swear it's a small world.

MommyofGus

Post   » Mon Jun 21, 2004 1:36 pm

How hard can it be to convince someone to move out of Vegas? I would think it's a nice place to visit, not to live....esp in the summertime. Yech.

spikes mom

Post   » Mon Jun 21, 2004 1:51 pm

I live in Perkasie, but grew up in Ambler and went to La Salle College in Phila - many of my friends from college went to Ryan in the far NE.

I am able to get Oxbow hay and pellets at the North Penn Feed Store in Lansdale. They are very nice people.

MommyofGus

Post   » Mon Jun 21, 2004 3:28 pm

I've never heard of Perkasie until this year....now it's all I hear about!

That's only because my work opened a branch in Perkasie.

spikes mom

Post   » Tue Jun 22, 2004 1:58 pm

I have lived in Perkasie for 15 years. North Penn Feed Store is actually "Lansdale Feed and Pet Supply" Sorry, I must have been brain dead.

MommyofGus

Post   » Tue Jun 22, 2004 2:44 pm

Do they have a website? I would go to Lansdale every once in a while to get food. It's not that far.