Can you help transport from Cincinnati to Wheeling??

Erin8607
Knee Deep

Post   » Thu Jun 17, 2004 10:48 pm

There are glass factories all over, at least there are on our way to the place where my great granparets are buried in Weston.

Bonnie

Post   » Fri Jun 18, 2004 9:30 pm

Well, the little ball of fuzz is here. I've decided to name him "Mine", and I don't think he'll be making it to Wheeling. He's sooo cute! And so loud!

michiganangel72
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Fri Jun 18, 2004 9:31 pm

Pictures please, Bonnie!! I want to see this little fuzzball.

Bonnie

Post   » Fri Jun 18, 2004 9:42 pm

I'll take some tonight, but I only have a film camera, so you won't be able to see them yet. This lady is very lucky, he's wonderful. He's sitting on my shoulder screaming at Caveman right now.

Bonnie

Post   » Fri Jun 18, 2004 9:57 pm

Holy Cow! I took him down to get veggies ready with me, and he was munching some frisee in the corner of the counter, and he pooped the biggest pile of poop I've ever seen. More than any of my pigs. And he could've only been sitting there for like 4 minutes. Geesh! I had to take a picture, I was quite impressed, I didn't know that much could fit in him, he's so small. I've gotta go bleach my counter now.

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Fri Jun 18, 2004 9:58 pm

You don't need to bleach after pig poop! It has beneficial bacteria!

I cannot wait to see these pictures. My pigs love frisee. I have never eaten it myself.

Bonnie

Post   » Fri Jun 18, 2004 10:00 pm

I'm just so excitable about him, I've never seen a pig this small before. He feels so breakable. I'll drop the pictures off after we get back tomorrow. I can't wait until I'm ready to adopt more pigs, I want a baby!

Erin8607
Knee Deep

Post   » Fri Jun 18, 2004 10:03 pm

*cough* I've got 4 babies *cough*

Bonnie

Post   » Fri Jun 18, 2004 10:04 pm

You should flood my husbands inbox with pictures of them. Maybe I'll have a chance then!

Erin8607
Knee Deep

Post   » Fri Jun 18, 2004 10:05 pm

Lemme have the email address ;)

Erin8607
Knee Deep

Post   » Fri Jun 18, 2004 10:07 pm

I had a message on my machine today, 2 adults and 3 babies that need a home. Obviously got my number from the APL or the vet office - but I never heard back from them, I think they didn't like my $50 surrender fee which is a break from "normal" because I knew she wouldn't go for the $75(still cheap). Oh well.

Bonnie

Post   » Fri Jun 18, 2004 10:14 pm

Ah that's sad. Wonder where the pigs will end up. People are sick.

How could you look at those babies and want to give them away?! Right now I wish I had a hundred babies!