Support Guinea Lynx in 2019!

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:08 pm

I'm still planning on giving, but I'm such a procrastinator. I need this thread to keep popping up in my face with red & orange flashing lights.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:18 pm

"I need this thread to keep popping up in my face with red & orange flashing lights."

And perhaps a honking horn or siren?

Thanks in advance for planning on helping to support the site! I'm hoping there will be a few more supporters this year. Still hoping to get organized enough to hold an auction for my daughter's two acrylics to help cover the last of 2019's costs.

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:39 pm

Lynx, I'll get a check off to you early this week. I've been immersed in paint and repairs for the last few weeks, but am about to see daylight, I hope.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:05 pm

That would be kind of you, bpatters! Both you and Sef help out so much, I am continually grateful.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:24 pm

Hey, I don't know if any of you all are looking for a nice 2020 calendar or some of those epic classic guinea pig stories, but I have a fundraiser page up with Amazon links!

I signed up for an affiliate account and hope to focus on some fun items to help raise funds for Guinea Lynx. It will most likely be a very small amount but everything helps!

To have your purchase count, click on the image of the item you are interested in purchasing. Only purchases through clicked links will help.

If any of you all have holiday Amazon items you think would be worthwhile adding, please write me. Next year I will add items like medical references.
https://www.guinealynx.info/holiday.html

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:03 pm

Very cool! I have the Nativity book and I think Pride and Prejudice. They are very nicely done...would make great little stocking stuffers!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:10 pm

And many thanks to you, Sef, for all your help getting this off the ground!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:27 pm

Here is your reminder, Bookfan! Still hoping to get site costs covered for this year.

Along with the Holiday shopping page Sef helped me get up (https://www.guinealynx.info/holiday.html), I have added a non-animated banner at the bottom of most forum pages that will help Guinea Lynx if you click on it and then do your Amazon shopping. I will still be counting on individual donations but this should help a small amount next year.

Thanks again to those of you who have helped support Guinea Lynx this year and in previous years!

Catie Cavy
Supporter 2011-2020

Post   » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:40 am

lynx, I see your links to Amazon but they don't appear to be clickable. I have a small order I was going to place with Amazon today.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:11 am

Can you click on the banner? This should take you over and work.

Edit: I just made the text clickable (Guinea Lynx is now an Amazon Affiliate! Shop & Support Guinea Lynx). It has the benefit (if you click on the text) of opening Amazon in a new window so you won't lose your session on Guinea Lynx if that is what you prefer. If you click on the banner, you have to use the back button to get back to GL.

Hopefully this new text link will work too (not 100% sure but it should).

Catie Cavy
Supporter 2011-2020

Post   » Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:13 pm

Yes, it's working. Thanks!

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:25 pm

Ordered a toy for my step grandkid via the banner, and I'll be interested to see if you get credit for it.