Support Guinea Lynx in 2019!

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:50 pm

Read up from here -- there are instructions for donating.

The New Topic button is at the bottom of any forum.

tiggyswift

Post   » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:11 pm

Thanks I’ll give it a try

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:36 pm

That is great of you to consider helping with the costs of running the site. My address is in the first post. You could use the board mailer too.

Shanna
Supporter in '19

Post   » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:10 pm

I sent via PayPal. Sorry I'm late. I always remember when I get on here.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:40 pm

Thanks so much, Shanna! I appreciate your support a great deal! Your donation really helps.

I will go update your notation to '19. If you'd like something else, let me know and I can change it again!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:08 pm

Thanksgiving is drawing near, here in the states. I am hoping those of you who find this website valuable will help keep it online! I depend on you all to help with the expenses of running the site and continue to be indebted to those who contribute in other ways by sharing advice.

As the year draws to a close, I hope you will consider helping to keep Guinea Lynx us going! Read the first post for details on how.
p.s. I still have my 30 year old Honda Civic station wagon (see first post), though it has suffered at the hand of bad drivers!

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:47 am

Sending my check to you this week! I encourage others to do likewise. This board is such a vital source of guinea pig information and support, but also provides a sense of community even to those who may no longer have guinea pigs but still come here for the good conversation in General Chat and World Views.

Thanks for all that you do, Lynx!

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:04 am

Will send another payment next year as have already done so for this year! I know I would be lost with out this forum and the wise people who come on it and help others!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:05 am

Both of your donations are greatly appreciated. Since it has been more challenging these days to cover the basic costs of running the board, I may start a topic in General Chat to kick around ideas.

mmeadow
Supporter 2004-2022

Post   » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:27 am

Just donated!

Waddles
Party Poop-er

Post   » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:16 pm

Sent a check earlier this week. Hope it arrived!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:59 pm

Thanks so much, mmeadow! And yes, Waddles, I just got your check today. I will be writing both of you a thank you!