New Home Needed for Rosie & Raven in Arlington, TX

rondf

Post   » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:59 pm

My son acquired Rosie & Raven, both female, about 5 months ago and they were very happy in his 2-bedroom Memphis, TN apartment where they basically had a room to themselves. (He also has a large dog who was never allowed into R&R's room.) But he's just moved back to the Dallas/Ft Worth area (Arlington, TX specifically) for a new job opportunity and is living in a much smaller space which doesn't allow an adequate living situation for R&R so I volunteered to take them in and find a new home for them. Both are less than a year old and they haven't had any health issues. Rosie is almost all white with 2 patches of black on her face; Raven is white, brown and black. Pictures are available upon request. Their habitat will be provided to the new owners if desired.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:34 pm

Might generate more interest if you could post photos. Good luck; I hope you are able to find a good forever home for the pair.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:45 pm

Where are they now? It is usually helpful to let people know where they are.

rondf

Post   » Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:31 pm

Rosie & Raven are in Arlington, TX. I'd like to add their location to the topic title. Can that be done? If so, how?

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:55 pm

I can do it for you.

rondf

Post   » Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:57 pm

Thank you!