Bladder / urinary infection

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:38 pm

Oh no, I'm so very sorry, Ibepatience. I thought it sounded pretty grave when you posted earlier, but had hoped she might recover. Had anything at all changed with her diet or medications?

Again, I'm just so sorry. I checked the board first thing this morning for an update, and just saw this during my lunch hour from work.

Take care of yourself.

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:12 pm

Oh I am sorry! Maybe warm up the Critical Care a bit and see how you go. For massaging I use a toothbrush and cradle Joy in my arms. It might help.

Dr Vella suggested when Jan had loads of wind to give Zantac Syrup twice a day 0.2mls. You could also try Metomide to help. Joy gets 1/10 of a tablet once a day. Really hoping Faith picks up! hugs to you both!

Catie Cavy
Supporter 2011-2020

Post   » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:47 pm

I'm so sorry. I was hoping she would pull through. I know how much you love and care for your guinea pigs. You've both been through a lot.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:00 pm

I am so sorry you lost her, Ibepatience. I was worried after your last update. You have our sympathy.

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:56 am

I am so sorry you lost her. She knew you loved her and she you. She went happy and loved! RIP little Faith, run free in perfect health and popcorn in happiness. Sending big hugs.

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2023

Post   » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:16 pm

My condolences - I am so sorry about Faith. She was so lucky to have the care and comfort you provided. Take care of yourself.