KM's Hayloft

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Fri May 25, 2018 9:43 am

She (Linda) had such wonderful things to say about Dan (?) and his wife, I had hoped nothing much would change. She said Dan had worked for her for a long time.

I still can't believe how poor a quality the last batch of "3rd cut timothy" was. I really worry about eye pokes when I can't pull out a handful without sticking myself!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri May 25, 2018 11:25 pm

I know Linda spent quite a bit of time tracking down the best hay she could find. I do think running a business is hard and there can be more to it than one realizes.

JX4

Post   » Sat May 26, 2018 9:38 am

I ordered and received 2nd cut Timothy hay in a timely manner, after they sent me an email saying they had some in stock.

RavenShade
Thanks for the Memories

Post   » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:16 pm

I have not received any recent emails from them, but I also ordered quite a lot of hay in November, so maybe it was to older customers?

Waddles
Party Poop-er

Post   » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:21 pm

Looks like they are still having software issues.
I didn't get the email about second cut being available. However, I did receive an email over the past week asking for a "review of my recent purchase of 3rd cut hay." Except I have not purchased hay recently; my last order of 3rd cut was last November.

RavenShade
Thanks for the Memories

Post   » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:41 pm

Hopefully they work it out soon. If they are using a third party contact service (like ConstantContact) then it could be beyond their control.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:43 pm

Recently noticed that KMS is selling the timothy pellets on Amazon.com.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:34 pm

Wow! That is interesting!

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:47 am

So where else can you find good quality 3rd cut timothy? Nothing I've bought at stores comes close in quality.

piggylover49

Post   » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:39 am

I don’t currently have guinea pigs, so I’ve never used this, but I’ve been hearing good things about Small Pet Select...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B016ZL6A ... ref=plSrch

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:49 am

I can't find quality hay in the stores. Where else do you guys buy it?

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:06 am

I buy Small Pet Select, second cut.