The Northern Herd Chronicles

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:42 pm

I bet they love those fringes! The first two peaks at your pairs of guinea pigs - it was almost like they were posed toys!

eschimpf
SweetPea

Post   » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:26 pm

Lynx: They sure do. I love making them too. Its so much fun for all of us.

Life has been really crazy here. I'm awaiting surgery as I have a gallstone impacted into the opening of the gallbladder and its making me really sick, but not sick enough to not get some CUTE holiday photos. I can only post a few so feel free to check them all out HERE

Mr. Dinkles

Todd (he wasn't a fan)

Cheech

Chong

Alba

Pumpkin

Oreo and Vanilla Bean

Happy Holidays everyone. <3

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:07 pm

Oh, they are adorable!!! You really knock those pics out of the park!

I am really sorry about your gallbladder. I had mine yanked out some years back (posted here about it). I remember spending a whole night awake and in pain/discomfort.

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:11 am

Love the pics! Hope the surgery goes well! Looks like Alba is giving you the stink eye. Amazing they stayed still long enough to have pics taken. Happy Christmas to you and your Christmas cute piggies!

eschimpf
SweetPea

Post   » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:17 am

Thank you both. I had a few piggies who needed extra bribes to live up to their full piggie model potential and even more for their forgiveness.

I saw the surgeon and our time frame is sometime between Jan and April. I'll get two week notice before I go in. So far the pain is manageable and the boyfriend is off work for the season so he's been helping me keep to a rigorous eat scheduled of micro meals.

But in other piggie news, the boyfriend and I are going to be making new cages soon so that all the piggie are in one location. This is kinda to prepare him for my surgery as he will be the main caretaker, thankfully he's as much of a piggie lover as I am, so I know they are in good hands. I'm going to be building wooden stacked cages like similar to what I had in 2013. I know now all the things I hated about it (like being three cages high, this time only 2 per), the way the front was and so on.

Then once that's done and the rabbits blow their winter coats its new cages for them as well, their the boyfriend's babies as I'm highly allergic to them when I touch them but I am happy to help him build a manor for them to live in. After all, its not their fault they are evil bundles of allergens to me.