Support Guinea Lynx in 2017!

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:07 pm

Erinspigs, it was a very persistent spammer, posting in Korean. Should look normal now. :)

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:16 pm

Ah, yes, this was one of the first posts I read before I found out about the spammer.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:24 pm

Just a quick note to say if any of you have not yet, but were planning to make a donation this year, it would be greatly appreciated!

Since I am no longer selling calendars and books, I am especially relying on the goodness of members! You can write me for my address if you need it, or can use Paypal (read the first post for tips to maximize your donation).

This year there were extra expenses since I had to pay for two hosts at the same time for testing purposes while I got everything ready for a major conversion and upgrade to a new operating system and newer software. This conversion took literally hours - I hope the board will work well for some time!

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:19 am

A Christmas card is on it's way, Lynx. Wish it could be more.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:21 pm

Thanks, GrannyJu1! You have always been supportive - in so many ways! I will look forward to your Christmas card (I trust there will be no guinea pigs harmed in the production of this card? ;-).

mmeadow
Supporter 2004-2022

Post   » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:01 pm

Lynx, no 2018 post? (I just sent my 2018 gift.)

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:12 pm

Thanks in advance! I appreciate it more than you know!!

I just haven't put a new thread up yet (will try to remember tomorrow).

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:33 pm

I keep intending a gift - but procrastination reigns. I will do it soon.