FORUM MAINTENANCE - DOWN TIME

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:58 am

Okay. I think this is a path problem. Since I can see yours, I didn't think it was affecting you but I did have to move my avatar to a different location.

I will go move all of yours too (it links to a "remote" url which is here and the avatar path is renamed so not found).

EDIT

See if you can see it now. Force a refresh.

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:07 pm

Yay! I see both mine and daisymay's!

Thank you. :)

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:46 pm

By the way, per bpatter's suggestion, I increased the font size of the post itself a day or two ago.

I could also change it to the common open sans and apply these characteristics:

font-family: "Open Sans";
font-size: 16px;
line-height: 24px;
letter-spacing: 0.125px;

This is what my favorite unnamed website uses. I suspect it is one of bpatter's and maybe Snowflakey's favorite sites too.

What do you think about experimenting further with font for the post itself? The other board sizes should not be messed with too much because things won't fit any longer.

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:51 pm

Open Sans is a nice font. I like the lowercase g. :)

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:55 pm

I like the way it looks now.

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:57 am

Thank you Lynx! Thank-you too Tracis!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:38 pm

I've managed to get "New posts" links at the top of the main pages and at the bottom of the thread page. The cool red icon makes it easy to find. It was a challenge moving things around because the specifications and class for each area seem to be different. But in the end it appeared to work. I find the New posts link very handy!

What do you all think of having a member list (available in the dropdown, I think, at the top left of every page). I have been deleting members who did not get activated and I am going through and figure I will delete all the spammers.

If any of you have any comments about the new board, I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Erin8607
Knee Deep

Post   » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:38 pm

I like the new look, good job!