Foster chronicles of the 7 kinds.

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Sat May 30, 2015 10:52 am

I would think wiping them with a dry washcloth, then a damp one, would be better than getting them wet. After all, mom is just using piggy spit.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat May 30, 2015 3:44 pm

I can't wait for the photos!

minismama

Post   » Sat May 30, 2015 4:05 pm

Yes, photos are good.

tashab

Post   » Sat May 30, 2015 7:14 pm

Is it the next page yet?

eschimpf
SweetPea

Post   » Sat May 30, 2015 9:01 pm

I helped dry them off but not fully. Molly is doing amazing. I was worried considering her condition when she came to me but she looks great.

I'm slowly getting some photos together. Boyfriend took one of me holding all six a few hours after I first found them. We have three girls and three boys.

Breadfan4

Post   » Sat May 30, 2015 10:44 pm

Waiting for page 2 and pictures!!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat May 30, 2015 11:12 pm

eschimpf is being very considerate of those with crappy internet!

serelixyue

Post   » Sun May 31, 2015 3:58 am

So so precious!!!!!

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sun May 31, 2015 4:13 am

What a full house you have. Hope the pigs health issues resolve them selvs out soon. congratulations on your new piggy family :)

eschimpf
SweetPea

Post   » Sun May 31, 2015 4:56 pm

I still slowly working on getting the photos captured since my back is killing me but Boyfriend got a group shot of all of them yesterday morning. Please ignore the crazy morning hair.

So far for names we have:

Boys:
Mozart
Moe (for Moehawk)
Lucky

Girls:
Dotty
Mable
Dixie

They may change but I think we named them pretty well. Hopefully in my next post I'll have photos of each one for you all.

tashab

Post   » Sun May 31, 2015 6:00 pm

Aw, they're very sweet. I'm glad they all seem to be doing well.

eschimpf
SweetPea

Post   » Sun May 31, 2015 7:53 pm

Well how about a real introduction for you all.

First we have Dotty, who got her name because she has one black spot on the back of her otherwise pink ear.

Dixie, named after the Dixie Chicks (not a country fan but grew up listening to my mom play them).

Olive (told you we weren't sure if some names are sticking lol) is our girl. We plan on keeping her with mom. I personally love this gal and she got her name from Popeye because she's the biggest of the 6 but the sweetest ever.

Next we have Moe, the runt of the litter. Boyfriend is contemplating on keeping him and having him altered so he can keep him with Alba and Princess Peach (HIS girls lol).

Next we have Lucky, who got his name when he decided to try and run out of Boyfriends hands and I caught him before he fell on the ground. To be fair, Boyfriend had never had such a new piggie before Lucky and after I showed him how to support babies (he's used to the big pigs lol).

Finally we have Mozart, our loudest wheeker.