The Adventures of Parsley Pig and Friends

jacqueline

Post   » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:01 pm

I want to go with Parsley!!! She may be too short to reach those high counters - I can help!

pig party

Post   » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:43 am

Grab your passport, jacqueline, and Parsley will meet you at departures ;)

jacqueline

Post   » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:03 pm

*makes raspberry sound*

Don't toy with me. . . :-(

pig party

Post   » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:21 am

Coming really, really soon....

A friend and I have joined forces to get some Christmas cards printed up, which we will be selling in order to raise some funds for North East Guinea Pig Rescue. Cards are A6 size, blank inside and will be sold in packs of 6.

If you think you might be interested in buying any please watch this space as I'll be putting up the costs (and p/p costs) as soon as they are finalized.

100% of all profits will be going directly to the rescue.

I am also currently looking into expanding the range of cards to include a variety of greetings cards with the intention of being able to expand the number of rescues that I can donate profits too.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:55 am

Super! They are charming!

pig party

Post   » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:08 am

Hey Two Feet!

Okay - It's September, it's, well, closer to this Christmas than the last one.....so.... on your marks; get set; GET YOUR CHRISTMAS CARDS BOUGHT NOW!!!

Cards are A6, with envelopes, in packs of 6 (2 of each design in each pack).

Prices are £5 for 1 pack, £9 for 2 packs, £13 for three packs - including p/p within the UK. If you would like to buy some but live outside the UK, please PM me and I will tell you how much extra it would be to post them to you.

Don't forget that 100% of the profits are going directly to NEGPR!!

Payments can be made via paypal to jo.londesbrough@gmail.com. Please 'gift' your payment - and don't forget to write your name, address and the number of packs you'd like in the box.

For those of you without paypal, Jo will also take cheques, made out to Jo Londesbrough. Please also include your name, address and number of packs you'd like with your cheque. If you need the address to send your cheque to, please PM me.

Thank you in advance, and a very merry, if somewhat unfestively early, Merry Christmas, he, he xx

SardonicSmile

Post   » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:02 am

I wants! PM'ing now.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:32 am

I think it's so great of you to be donating the proceeds to the rescue!

Hey, we do need to have a holiday card exchange this year - these would be perfect for those people who'd like to send real cards! (to that one special guinea pig lover whose guinea pig stories you adore!)

jacqueline

Post   » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:59 pm

Those cards are just lovely!

serelixyue

Post   » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:05 pm

Those cards are adorable! Especially the snow man one. and also like you, I love working with color pencils.

Jessie
Supporter in '13

Post   » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:04 pm

Pig Party you are a wonderful lady. Everyone is exceptionally grateful for all that you do for the North East piggies.

pig party

Post   » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:45 am

Thanks Folks :)

SS - just waiting to hear back on the postage cost, will PM you shortly.

serelixyue - it's my inner 3 year old trying to get out!

Jessie - it's a pleasure knowing I can do something useful for piggies in need. You guys do all the hard work really x