The Adventures of Parsley Pig and Friends

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:58 am

Happy Eater to Parsley Pig & Friends!

pig party

Post   » Thu May 01, 2014 8:26 am

Well, some very good news to start with - I recently auctioned the Facebook cover picture I did for North East Guinea Pig Rescue, and final bid was 38 pounds (UK) - all going to the rescue, of course, which I am soooo pleased about! A Big thanks to those who took part!

I have another picture currently up for auction, this time on Damn Right I Love Guinea Pigs, with all the proceeds going to April Lodge Guinea Pig Rescue - (www.facebook.com/groups/2209169912/). The auction is on until 13th May, if any one is interested in making a bid??

Of course, these and other pictures can be seen on Parsley's Facebook page at www.facebook.com/parsleypig.

And finally, Parsley and all her friends would like to wish you all a very Happy May!!xx

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu May 01, 2014 10:37 am

That is great! You do such wonderful illustrations.

jacqueline

Post   » Thu May 01, 2014 4:18 pm

Do you commission/sell illustrations?

pig party

Post   » Fri May 02, 2014 4:02 am

Yes Jaqueline! - I've just finished two commissions and have another one to start once I get the photos.

I've also done three Facebook cover pictures on request for groups, (the NEGPR above one was auctioned, and I'm hoping to auction the others soon). All the money from them goes to the guinea pig rescue of the commissioners choice.

Anyone can email me with requests!!

pig party

Post   » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:05 pm

Great news folks - An interview with Parsley Pig will be published in the next issue of Guinea Pig Magazine (out on Saturday 12th July).

You'll find out lots of information about Parsley and her friends, so if you've not purchased the magazine before, now you have a perfect excuse.

Happy reading folks.

jacqueline

Post   » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:54 pm

Congrats to Parsley and all her friends!!

pig party

Post   » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:06 pm

I should also mention that your piggy's picture from the care guide will also be in it, along with Jessie's Henry and NCIS's gang too.

jacqueline

Post   » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:34 pm

Sweet. I feel honored. . .

How do we see/get the magazine?

pig party

Post   » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:58 am

The magazine can be bought directly from Guinea Pig Magazine (at http://www.guineapigmagazine.com/) as either a paper copy or online version. It's also available from Pets at Home stores across the UK.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:32 am

Cool!

I am surprised though at how large some of the images are. They seem to be huge files and take a long time to load, disproportionate to their apparent size.

pig party

Post   » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:01 am

Parsley Pig would like to wish you all a Happy August! Any of you Two Feet going anywhere nice on your hols?