WindeSpirit.com-Original Cage Blankets-Igloos-Tunnels-&

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:04 pm

Test model #1 didn't have the finished look I envisioned but it does look rather interesting in a sort of bus style and perfect size for ferrets or a pair of piggies.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:24 pm

"Get In The Bus!"

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:16 pm

Piiiiigtures! :)

Mouse's cage, sponsered in part, er... mostly, by Windespirit! :)

Happy Mouse, thanks to the wonderful gift surprise package! :) Thanks, anonymous gifter! ;)

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:08 pm

The magic bus, right Lynx!?

We all love Mouse! He is such a good modeler. Love his cage, so bright and cheerful :-)

The first lap quilt is finished and looks great! Started it couple weeks ago to release some pent up creativity and did a little each night and here's the results.

Flannel top and fleece back with a stippled top stitching. The pink on the 4 corners (8 squares total) each have a raised guinea pig outline where there is no stippling. Finished size is 35" x 35" and $68.00
No special care is needed, though a gentle wash cycle will prolong the fabric life. It can be purchased on the web site in the pre-made section.
(Note - this is not intended as a cage blanket)

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:25 pm

Did you send it to a long-arm place for the stitched quilting? Or did you do that yourself? Turned out quite nicely!!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:02 am

Thank you Lynx, did it all myself, have to keep saving so I can own one of those long arms one of these days.

serelixyue

Post   » Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:18 am

That is a beautiful quilt, Becky. you are so talented!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:59 am

Thank you serelixyue! You are talented to with your drawings!!

Quilt is still available in the pre-made section if you've been eyeing it ;-P

Also these 2 are up for choice of either Cage Blankets or Lap Blankets

and this not so little piggie on 2x3 Cage Blanket
The 3 above piggies are all pre-designed blanket tops and will be completed a.s.a.p. upon ordering.

There is 7 pages with a wide array of items available both pre-made and pre-designed.

Vins also said to say hi to everyone! :-)

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:18 pm

I love the engraged piggy ones! Mayby after I get some lap pads I can get one of those.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:38 am

Maybe C.Cole-Chakotay!

After a solid 2 weeks of getting in gear and getting it done, the site is finally back up to running and taking custom orders again :-)

Lots of little updates on products and combinations of a few things like beds with canopies, that sort of thing, at a discounted price. Signature Cavy Collections are back and revamped with choices. Perfect for the new in training cavy slaves. All collections are discounted and include shipping for those in the USA. (outside USA may order but further shipping charges will apply)

Sales & What's New page hasn't been updated yet with all the things so give that one a few more days to a week. What is updated is a 10% off code on orders $50.00 or more (before shipping). Yes, the % is truly and finally working right! Add items to your shopping cart then enter "PIGGYDAYS" into the code box and click on recalculate before checking out.

Lots more but it's almost 5am and 8am comes to darn fast.
Cheers!

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:41 pm

I've been trying to order a few things and get various error messages. :( I'll keep trying at different times to see if things sort themselves out. :(

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:33 pm

Yeah, it's the darn site software updates, it's practically not even the same software so I'm relearning that to and trying to figure out what "i" isn't dotted and "t" not crossed. Driving me crazy looking for the problem. It's messed up the weight and shipping charges of things also.

The last page before submitting does have a error notice that orders are going thru when you click "order now!", it's just the payment feature isn't working right.
Only click the "order now!" once or how ever many times you click will send a new order thru. (cough)(smiles)
Check your email boxes, you will still get a email confirmation.
Myself or Eric will double check orders are correct and send a invoice until I can get this straightened out.
Sorry it's such a pain right now.