WindeSpirit.com-Original Cage Blankets-Igloos-Tunnels-&

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:20 pm

A few of newly listed pre-made items

ImageCanopy with pad.

ImageSand Castles (two doors, back door has flap)

Image(no back door)

ImageMedium Chiller Bags

and something for you or the piggies room
ImageDream Catchers by Vins

There are 3 more of the I Love Guinea pig fabric HZ Tunnels too!

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:26 pm

Windespirit, you do this on purpose. I swear! WHY would you EVER post Pooh-themed things. You should know I'm broke! :)

Feel free to use any pictures you want of Mouse, he would be honored to endorse any of your products! I can send you bigger files or more if you want, heaven knows I have a ton. I think you have my email, or you can PM me if you want. :)

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:02 pm

I'm sorry iastate09, I've only got a few more things pre-cut in Pooh Bear fabrics, I swear! *chuckles*

That is very generous of you and Mouse! I always feel privileged to be able to use photos of others, Thank you.

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:09 pm

Are the canopies two piece? Like a pad and then the top? I also see just the pads that are pre made on your site...

It's not the price that kills me, they are very resonable, its the shipping! Egads, post office!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:54 pm

Yes, they are two separate pieces. The pads can be changed, or use the canopy with a bed or couch. Snuggles likes his over his couch, he's getting to be such a couch cashew.

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:04 pm

Ugh, i want to. But I can't. I hate only getting paid once a month. :( Maybe they won't be gone by the end of the month. Good thing I didn't show Mouse, he would be disappointed in me. :-/

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:11 pm

I can imagine. Bi-weekly was hard enough at some points, I can only imagine monthly! I don't think Mouse could ever be disappointed in you, he knows how much his momma loves and spoils him. He would think you being very responsible as do I.

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:04 pm

Okay, I caught a good couple of pictures with Waddles the Platypus. If you want them. And then I'm done with unsolicited photos, and will stop spamming your thread, I promise. But who could resist a platypus pillow?!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:42 pm

Love the photos! I suppose if Mouse will not come live with us I will have to do with them :-P I always love to see photos, I just adore him. I wonder if he knows he has admirers?

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:36 am

I can't believe I missed the new items of the canopy and pads. Very lovely, espeically in the Poo fabric. I agree, the shipping cost is the killer.

Meanwhile, the HZ tunnel continues to be a big hit with my girls. The spot where it's located has the largest pile of poop as they tend to poop just outside of the tunnel, ha ha.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:38 pm

Agreed on the shipping costs to. If I could do it free I would!

To funny GP_mum. I'm starting to think they do the poo just outside thing so we don't take them away to often. Watch out, they are getting wise to us. Before we know it there's going to be little Pinky & The Brain piggies everywhere *wink*.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:10 pm

Forgot to say there was some new pre-made items and pre-designed things.

Image4 Reversible Lounger Beds are ready to ship!

Image2x3 Cage Blanket (pre-design, will be completed when ordered). This one sort of reminds me of a hall way and class rooms. Definitely unique!

Both are listed on page 6 and lots more is listed on site. Cheers!