WindeSpirit.com-Original Cage Blankets-Igloos-Tunnels-&

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Fri May 11, 2012 3:27 am

I'm exited to read about the 50% off for international shipping as that's what usually puts me off ordering all the wonderful items offered. Menawhile, have sent you an email with my queries. I hope you have a very successful sale.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Sat May 12, 2012 12:19 pm

Thank you GP_mum! I hope so to. Sent you a reply yesterday ;-)

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Sat May 12, 2012 1:57 pm

I want to give you all a heads up so no big surprises this summer.

June 10th until August (? date undetermined), custom orders will not be taken. Pre-made items will be available for ordering only during that time.

Lots of you know kiddo #2 is with me in the summer months, now that I have a definite date on his flight down I'm starting my summer plans. One of them is dong the patchwork cage blankets (or people blankets) which take up a lot of time and room to do. But they are fun to make and everyone loves them! I have plans on one wall hanging with a large guinea pig design, which will be auctioned.

This is where kiddo comes in. Each summer we try and do one special thing together, this year I want to take him to Mustang Island for a night to camp on a beach. He's never been to the ocean either so this will be extra special for both of us. We're not taking Eric with us either so as the sales of sewing permits, we will take the trip more less in the spur of the moment fashion.
And who knows, maybe kiddo will feel like making some dream catchers again so he'll have a little spending money on the trip. :-)

Oh, one more thing. Soccer & Football Houses are getting the finishing touches and hopefully pass piggy inspection to be ready for next month.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:37 pm

Did someone mention Guinea Pigs games?

Is he going for the goal?

No, he's running for the snack bar!
What a psych out play by Mr.Snugglekin's.

Soccer Ball Houses are now available for ordering. Houses are fully reversible, have a extra spacious opening for ventilation, and come with 1 reversible pad.
There are 3 support loops, 2 on each back side and one by the opening to hang for the climbers.

Medium (12" ball) size house are $22.00 each.
Small (9" ball) are $16.00 each for the young piggies and rat sizes.

These would be great to carry piggies around the house in to, just recenter the pad so it's like a bag.

If you need extra pads, rumble on over to the pads page and order the 12" round pads. They work with Lounger Beds to!

Large sizes will be along shortly and Footballs will be soon to follow, though I can't guarantee before the 10th.

Just a reminder, custom orders need to be in by June 10th. Only pre-made and pre-designed items will be available for sale until August.

Bugs Mom

Post   » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:03 pm

That is an adorable house!

SwissPiggies

Post   » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:35 pm

Football/soccer fans are going to love that house! Eurofoot starts on Friday...

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:36 pm

What a great house!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:29 pm

Very sporting ;-)

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:18 pm

Thank you !

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:16 pm

I purchased a special print of cotton the other month for lap quilts and decided to offer it on HZ Tunnels too. The tunnels are ready!

Here's the print

and here's a few that are ready

Image(little fuzzy on the photo!)

I made a little adjustment on the HZ Tunnel design while making these and they have fabric cords (with velcro) the pads lay over. Now any 10" wide pads can be used with HZ Tunnels and the tunnel tops can still open up completely to lay flat for storage.

HZ Tunnels with this print are made 10" wide by 12" long and $16.00 each.

Another use for the these, if you need extra cushioning in a carrier and want to bring a hidey place along, fold the fabric cord to the cotton side and lay inside carrier fleece side up, then lay in the tunnel pad where piggy will most likely sit the most, then add food, piggy and go!

More Blankets and a few Half Day Beds have also been added to the pre-made section.
Vins's even made a few Dream Catchers!

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:14 pm

Mouse has to have one. And by that I mean, he already has one on the way! :)

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:02 pm

That is the BEST FABRIC EVER! :)