WindeSpirit.com-Original Cage Blankets-Igloos-Tunnels-&

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:41 pm

RIP little Pepper!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:24 pm

Thank you all for understanding. Though I do hope others will refrain from posting more condolences to this thread as she will have her own soon. Thank you all again.

dgarriques
Got Pigs?

Post   » Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:28 pm

Becky, Elliott loves his mice. Hard to get a pictures as he does not hold still. I was thinking if you make more a couple of ideas. How about putting something crinkly inside to make noise and how about a little well sewn bell someplace (or even a squeeker sewn inside). I know Elliott loves things that make noise and I bet other ferrets and Cats would also. Just an idea.

Elliott does love them just as they are now. I will get some pictures soon, when I get Lonnie home long enough, ha ha.

I think anyone with a ferret should get one or two of these, they are fun toys for them and are easily carried around (Elliott likes to hide things).

GuineaPigFun

Post   » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:02 pm

The cats here love their mouse also. It's very cute and keeps them out of mischief for a few minutes. ;)

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:26 pm

Those minutes go by pretty fast I bet to!

I will give more thought to your suggestions Dg, though I'm not sure they would be as washer friendly with crinklies inside. I believe I can get squeakers though, I'll look into them more.
Hum, maybe skip pictures and get video ;)
If you have the right kind of software you can get a still picture from the video it's self. I found that sort of neat with mine.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:58 am

Summer time is rolling in and there been a few things asked for. I'll not keep you waiting any longer!

Summer time Chiller Bags - Non fleece bags to get the maximum chilling effects during those summer months.

ImageBg.0903
Leap Frogs embroidery
Fits up to 5x7 packs

ImageBg.0902
Vintage Turtle & butterflies embroidery.
Fits up to 5x7 packs

ImageBg.0901
Fits sizes up to 7x7 square packs.

As always, you can request prints and colors.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:08 am

Of 3 designs, 2 was discontinue some time ago (couch's & canopy's). One is still around, though not as much, and I decided to revive it after listening an considering. With the feedback I've received on all 3 designs, a single new design was created.
Canopy Loungers

The Canopy Loungers offer a great supply of air circulation essential to health and well-being year round, while still providing the protection of something overhead that our loved ones desire. As with the couches, the bottoms are cotton materials only, while a removable pad lays in and may be switched out. This also helps eliminate the need of pockets and ensures that what-ever size cold or warm pack you use will fit.

Canopy Loungers come in one size only - 14"(w) x 12" x 9"(h)
Includes one extra pad for changing (two pads total)
Accommodates 1-2 guinea pigs

At the current time, all Canopy Loungers are made to order.
Here's a few fabrics available at this time.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:01 am

How cool! I like your canopies! Makes a lot of sense to have something to hold coldpacks, too!

Does one slide out the curved part before washing or put the whole thing in the washer?

cavyslave8
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:46 am

Well, WS, you know how Kumar feels about your warmer/chiller bags. They're very practical. The turtle one is really cute.

Bugs Mom

Post   » Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:35 pm

Lady Bug is a BIG fan of the canopy. The new one is a little different from the one she has but it would be just as efficient. They are so great when the weather gets warm. Lady Bug is in her canopy on page 3 of this thread. When it gets hot I just use a pad instead f the cuddle cup.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:06 am

Thank you! I'm glad you like the new designs.

Bugs Mom, Lady Bug is such a cutie. I think she's been hinting at taking a extended vacation to Texas ;)

CS8, sometimes I think Kumar uses the bags as his security blanket! Oh I hope Fiona doesn't think that to, she might have some leverage over him then!

Lynx, the canopy top can be taken off the lounger if one does not desire to wash it, or place the whole thing in the wash (I failed to add that in the description). The curved supports, however, do stay encased in the fabric as it is wash/dry friendly when one decides to wash to canopy top.

cavyslave8
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:17 am

Lady Bug is such a spoiled girl. If she's going to TX, she has to come visit me in NY too!

You spoiled him with them, WS! And don't worry, he would never allow her to take his bags. You get a full on hissy fit when I take it out even just for a second.