For all you Brownie fans

new piggie mom

Post   » Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:18 am

Wow, I hadn't read this thread before. What a wonderful, heartwarming thing to read.

I'm such a sucker for happy endings! More, please -

:-)

Pigginess
You are my sunshine

Post   » Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:11 am

Thanks for the wonderful stories, pictures and updates. I've followed Brownie's progress from the beginning when you rescued him from his horrible existence in a frat house.

You deserve so much credit for saving him and being willing to learn good piggie care and also for really stretching yourself financially. I hope wonderful piggie karma floods your life with many blessings.

He looks so handsome and his eyes and body just exude happiness.

Congratulations to you and ChelesGP for this heartwarming story.

3 Little Pigs

Post   » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:42 am

Aww, he looks so fat and happy! I'm glad you've given him such a great life. I love your stories, too, they are very entertaining.

dgarriques
Got Pigs?

Post   » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:48 am

I just love reading about Brownie, your stories are wonderful. Glad he is so happy and being so spoiled. But then he is special after all.

poppypiggy

Post   » Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:03 am

When I first started to read Brownies medical tread my heart was acing for him - and for you - for all the stress you both had to go trough to save him.

But now I just love to read about this brave little man and see the pictures of how chubby and happy he has become! It is amazing that a pig can change so much in just 5 months! You have done such a great job!

The story about the bell is hilarious! He is apparently setteling in and becoming the center of the life of his (student)herd - like he deserves to be!

I am looking forward to more pictures!

Topaz

Post   » Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:30 am

Aw...what a lucky boy.

The bell incident is the best....hehe. I was sitting here snickering. Ring that bell Brownie! Train those humans!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:41 am

What a great little pig. Glad to hear he is so well loved. Thanks for the update!

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:35 am

Well, your update just made my morning! The bell story is absolutely priceless. So glad Brownie is happy and healthy.

crazycheryl

Post   » Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:42 am

Yay for Brownie! He does look happy, fat and shiny. I am so happy for him and for you, SavingBrownie!

Good luck at school and hope the chem tests went well.

pigzRme

Post   » Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:27 am

I think my Midnight is part agouti: he's big and chubby like Brownie (3 lbs!) and has lips like him, as well as brown speckling in his black fur. I'm so glad Brownie is having such a happy, healthy life with you all now: he looks beautiful!

Mum
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:35 am

What an absolutely wonderful life you're all giving Brownie. It's really heartwarming to hear these great stories!

RavenShade
Thanks for the Memories

Post   » Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:57 pm

I love the bell story. Needing to schedule time with your own pig reminds me of Max. Just don't let Brownie behind the fridge.