KM's Hayloft

Mrshashim

Post   » Mon May 07, 2018 9:48 am

Does anyone know what's going on with KM's Hayloft? I have ordered over a week ago, and have not gotten any confirmation email, or an email about shipping. I am not getting any response from them either. Someone else on facebook has not received their order from 2 weeks ago and also cannot get ahold of anyone. I hope everything is okay.

mmeadow
Supporter 2004-2022

Post   » Mon May 07, 2018 11:59 am

Same questions here.

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Mon May 07, 2018 12:32 pm

Linda sold it to someone, not sure who. You might try calling and see if you can get anybody.

My pigs are not happy with the last order of pellets, but I'm not sure whether they were milled before or after the sale.

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Mon May 07, 2018 1:09 pm

I received a small bale of hay - not sure when exactly I placed the order but the time is approaching to order another. Anyway, I ordered 3rd cut and what I received is full of stems.

Linda sold KMS to a long time employee - Dan I think his name is. She had nothing but good to say about him and his wife.

I guess I'll try to get my 3rd cut somewhere else. If not, I and the pigs will just have to live with stems.

Please keep us posted if anyone hears anything.

Mrshashim

Post   » Mon May 07, 2018 1:17 pm

It's frustrating. There is no number to call and no way to track orders. I will wait a few more days, but if I don't hear anything or receive my order I'm contacting my bank for a refund. I hope there's some where else to get that great of quality hay. I'll be on the lookout!

Catie Cavy
Supporter 2011-2020

Post   » Mon May 07, 2018 8:35 pm

I placed an order in early April and it arrived without a problem. I'm pretty sure that was after the sale. Maybe I got lucky.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon May 07, 2018 9:33 pm

There may be a learning curve for them. I think Linda used to put notices on the front page to let people know if there were issues. Answering emails is certainly important. I hope they get things running smoothly and that this is just a blip.

Mrshashim

Post   » Tue May 08, 2018 7:20 pm

I contacted him directly on Facebook and was ignored.

Waddles
Party Poop-er

Post   » Tue May 08, 2018 9:29 pm

I need a pellet refill and was about to place an order. After reading this, I think I will try somewhere else.
I had sent an inquiry about my CIP balance a while back (wasn't sure what would happen with the sale) and never received a response.
KMS Hayloft under Linda really had the best service of any company I know, both big and small. Hopefully, it is just teething problems, but if so, they really should be responding to inquiries and communicating before their customers all go somewhere else and it'll be harder trying to get them back.

ClemmyOddieIndy

Post   » Wed May 09, 2018 2:28 pm

I ordered pellets from the new owners. It seemed to run the same as it always did. I'll not need to order again for a few months, so I'll keep an eye on what your experience ends up being.

mmeadow
Supporter 2004-2022

Post   » Wed May 09, 2018 6:12 pm

Just checked the UPS status of my order, and it's *finally* out for delivery, expected to arrive in a week.

I don't mind delays--Linda occasionally had problems with timely package pickup or pellet manufacture--but my order was in limbo for nearly two weeks.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed May 09, 2018 11:35 pm

It looks like they have revamped the website. I don't know if this means they have a new website but it can be very stressful changing.

I hope things work out for them!