New Popcorn-Inducing "Toy"

M1dn1ght

Post   » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:11 pm

Guys. Seriously.

We got a package from Amazon and it had some of that plain brown kraft paper in the box used as packing material. It was a large sheet of it that was twisted and compressed to make it fit around the item we ordered.

I threw it in the GP playground without straightening it out. From their reaction, you would think I had given them a ticket to Disneyland.

They have been running around, popcorning (even got one rare tornado popcorn from Wynn) and vocalizing like crazy in this thing for hours now. It makes noise, they can hide in it (both for security and to stalk each other), and they can chew on it, so they are totally stoked.

Just thought I would share this in case anyone is looking for new and inexpensive ideas for entertainment!

LittleSqueakers

Post   » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:00 pm

Sometimes cheap fun is the best kind! :D

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:38 pm

That is cool! I hope some other people try this and let us know how it goes!

mmeadow
Supporter 2004-2022

Post   » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:18 am

Cute!

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:37 am

I get this all the time and give it to my cats who play with it until it's shredded. Next time I'll try it with the little critters.

Zaphy

Post   » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:12 pm

I love it when I get the brown packing paper from Amazon instead of the big plastic bubbles. My pigs run out to meet it when they hear me coming with one :) I just wish they'd stop peeing on them so they'd last longer!

RavenShade
Thanks for the Memories

Post   » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:34 pm

Love it!

DonkeyBrainz

Post   » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:31 pm

My piggies love it too! They also really like the brown paper bags that come with a bottle of liquor. I'm always asking for extras at the store lol

k8c

Post   » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:50 pm

Ours love that too!

piggylover49

Post   » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:47 pm

Wow! Thanks so much for sharing, our pigs also love it! Pigsy has been jumping around on it and making a ton of noise. Another thing that they love is Dixie cups. If we toss one in the cage, our piggies go crazy! They throw them in the air and make a bunch of noise. It’s so cute!

lisam

Post   » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:17 pm

My Chewy.com boxes come packed with that stuff! My cats love it, I'll have to save some for the pigs.