Random Piggie Pictures #46

Riahrae

Post   » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:35 pm

@janedoe no not at all she's my smiler I caught her right before she fell asleep

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:14 pm

Got your pic! Thanks!

Riahrae

Post   » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:29 pm

the girls enjoying their handmade ice packs to cool themselves off. definitely not looking forward to the 103° weather we're having tomorrow

Image[/img]

JaneDoe

Post   » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:45 pm

Sweet faces!

Riahrae

Post   » Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:11 pm

@janedoe thank you :)

Here's little miss acorn coming out if her shy bubble and posing for the camera

Image[/img]

goosey1019

Post   » Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:27 pm

Acorn is adorable!

daveandtiff

Post   » Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:51 am

Super cute pictures! Acorn's expression is sweet! Good job on the handmade cooling packs!

Riahrae

Post   » Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:55 am

@dandt thank you her expressions are coming out a lot more lately. She wants to sniff mocha bear since she hasnt been with them since her fungal infection but mocha bear won't allow it she gets all puffy and teeth chatters :/

And they loved those cooling packs the minute I put them in the cage each and every single girl sprawled out on or near them. It's going to be 109 tomorrow which is really hot.

daveandtiff

Post   » Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:37 am

That is very hot! What did you put inside the cooling packs? We were lucky enough to find some ice packs that were similar to the small blue plastic packs, only blue plastic in the shape of cutting board (they were meant to keep cheese/meat platters cooler). We would put them under cotton blankets. Having them at different spots within cage gave them opp to choose when they needed cooling. They only lasted a few hours, but were very helpful at the hottest point of the day (and we had back-ups in the freezer to replace with).

When days were too hot, we'd have the bathroom floor and tub as the real back-up plan :)

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:01 am

I LOVE Acorn's little feet. They are adorable as is she. Another for my Santa sack. Bring them over here we have 3C and 14C for tomorrow and I am loving it!

Riahrae

Post   » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:54 am

@goosey1019 thank you :)

@dandt yesterday I just filled it with ice until my husband came home and we went and bought ice packs for lunches. But the ice in the bag worked for hours it didn't melt I think when it it it was bc of their little bodies on them that made them melt.

@daisymay haha my husband was saying the same thing about her tootsies (feet)
Ugh lucky weather you have. I have fans going in the room but the draft of the fan is away from them it's just there to cool it down

Riahrae

Post   » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:20 am

Last piggy spam I swear

Image[/img]