The Adventures of Parsley Pig and Friends

cavyslave8
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:52 pm

Just wanted to thank you again, pig party! I received my book yesterday and I love it! What an awesome prize.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:21 pm

I got mine too! They are such fun books! I really love your illustrations.

pig party

Post   » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:03 am

Glad you like them guys! I wasn't sure how long it would take them to get to you so I'm glad they arrived so quickly.

pig party

Post   » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:30 am

I'm very pleased to announce that the first five books in 'The Adventures of Parsley Pig and Friends' are now available from www.guineapigmarket.com.

They are being sold as as sets, rather than individual books. Check them out at http://www.guineapigmarket.com/books!

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:34 am

Stock up early! These make great holiday gifts. :)

wheekers328

Post   » Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:10 am

I'm probably going to order the set for my little cousin as a Christmas gift. Being only two and a half he doesn't know much about pigs yet but he will learn! :)

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:13 am

Great idea! I'm betting he'll really enjoy the stories and adorable drawings (and you will, too!).

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:25 pm

I bet you will enjoy the set too! While I haven't read all the stories, I have read the first three!

wheekers328

Post   » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:59 pm

I'm sure I will. I have to admit, I'm being a little selfish and getting them for him so I can read them to him before bed :)

pig party

Post   » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:20 am

Hey wheekers328, I hope you enjoy them as much as cousin, he,he!!

Just a heads up to all you folks who might be looking for Christmas gifts for the little ones (or big kids!!) - 'Jingle Pigs' (the fifth title in the series) is a CHRISTMAS PIGGY STORY!!

The book is 'stand alone' so you don't need to have read the first 4 to understand the story or the characters (although I'd obviously encourage you all in that direction!!)

Find it here at www.tlpmarketplace.com

or order direct from amazon at www.amazon.co.uk/Jingle-Pigs-Adventures ... 0957605846 or www.amazon.co.uk/Jingle-Pigs-Adventures ... 0957605846

For more details about all the books currently available check out www.parsleypigandfriends.wordpress.com!!

pig party

Post   » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:56 am

Hey all you Parsley Pig fans out there - If you enjoyed the last competition, you're going to love what's in store for you now!

There's a 'Spot the Difference' competition happening at http://www.tlpmarketplace.com - and the prize? Why the latest Parsley Pig book, 'Periwinkle and the Poisonous Plant', of course!!

All you have to do is check out the two pictures of Parsley and her friend Daisy working in the garden, and find the 15 differences between them...easy as pulling up a carrot!?!

Closing date is midnight EST on the 26th January, so get your eyes peeled and get over there and check it out!!

Good Luck Everyone!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:52 pm

It would be fun to have some children participate!