Boarfume

land_hermie

Post   » Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:04 am

Do you think it'd be alright if I put my ads back up?

JaneDoe

Post   » Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:44 pm

E-mails, we got e-mails

"I would like to let you know that I am interested in your product. I really like that scent, and have been using it for over 10 years. I will trade you $300 plus some jewelry for it. My whole family uses that scent, and I would like to try your brand, because it sounds wonderful.I am really addicted to your scent. If you give me 10 boxes, I will give you $3800. I am a really wealthy person.

Do you have any other scents?

Love,
Karen"

Brandilynn
Who's your Branni?

Post   » Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:24 pm

Karen from Canada?

JaneDoe

Post   » Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:27 pm

He/She actually refers to him/herself as "teh dude."

The e-mail address is from "electro_kitty."

land_hermie

Post   » Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:37 am

ROFL.

Italian Bacon

Post   » Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:58 am

How would one get the scent into the bottles? How could they be using it for ten years? Why would someone's whole family use it (unless they are a piggy family)?

These are just some of the many questions without answers that have sprung up.

What IS colonofecaltherapy?

ROFLCOPTER

land_hermie

Post   » Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:08 am

Well I reposted the ad. Someone already replied. I don't have time to reply right now, though, because I should've already been in bed. I don't want to chance it to be like before where the person seemed just a bit too scared of doing everything, like they read too many horror stories about people scamming other people on craigslist lol.

land_hermie

Post   » Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:28 pm

I have a great idea. I'll say that I just found out the crap was bad, and say I through everything out because it was bad.

land_hermie

Post   » Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:43 pm

I replied to the person who called me a scam-artist, and it appears that they really didn't care about their guineas:
POINT BLANK , YOU SCREWED UP And u even admitted it !! LOSE MY
EMAIL ADDRESS NOWWWWWWWW !!!!!!

Too bad I couldn't really reply since I said I actually wouldn't unless it was actually about guinea pigs.

JaneDoe

Post   » Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:18 am

Italian Bacon, I hope to G-d there is no such thing as colonofecal therapy. However, a lot of DC CL clients are aroused by the word "colon." I also put some keywords into it -- full-body, therapeutic, sensual, etc. I think some of these guys just search for these.

Neither of my pigs exude any noticeable boarly odour, however, Erin has offered to press at least one of her boars into service.

salana
GL is Just Peachy

Post   » Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:54 am

When Jackie had balls, I could have bottled boarfume easily.

JaneDoe

Post   » Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:42 am

How's his butt?

My boss enjoys his and Suzi's haikus.