For all you Brownie fans

ChelesGP
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:09 pm

Brownie's staying with me for the Holidays while Devorah's in Los Angeles, CA. Her boyfriend is taking her to CA with him to spend the Holidays with his family. Brownie be with me until I go into the hopsital on Jan 2nd. Devorah just brought him to me this morning and man has he gained some weight!

Brownie

He's a little mad at me right now but he'll get over it. He's taken two car rides in the past two days. Yesterday he went back to the vet for a check up before Devorah brought him to me. He got a clean bill of health. Dr. Faust couldn't believe how much he's filled out. Now today he had to come here, so he's not a happy camper right now.

Devorah, if you read this before you leave have a safe trip and enjoy your first trip out of Ohio. You'll see that there really is life outside of Ohio. ; ) Have a great time in LA. Brownie sends his love.

More pictures to come.

sjehoel

Post   » Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:12 pm

Wow, he is looking really good. Devorah (and you) has done a fantastic job.

Does he still have teeth problems? Just wondering, because he seems to have his mouth open in those pictures.
Last edited by sjehoel on Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Amber23

Post   » Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:13 pm

Awww man, when I saw the title of this thread I was thinking about the brownies that you eat! mmm, I could really enjoy some right now.

Brownie the pig is very cute though, so I guess it makes up for my confusion.

Brandilynn
Who's your Branni?

Post   » Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:13 pm

So handsome. His floppy lower lip makes me mad. Perhaps that is just his sulking face!

KTcanes

Post   » Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:14 pm

He has got some pudge in that second pic! :-)

Trinity28

Post   » Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:14 pm

It is so good to see that little guy all healthy and filled out. I just can't believe the conditions he came from, to where he is now.

I am a big Brownie fan. Thanks for the pics.

ChelesGP
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:17 pm

Brandilynn has it right that's his sulking face. He was not happy to have his pictures taken. I told you he was mad at me.

Oh, I forgot to add that Brownie now weighs 2lb 4oz.

rshevin

Post   » Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:23 pm

Hurray for Brownie! What a good looking boy.

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:25 pm

He is such a little fighter.
Thank you all for helping him.

purrie

Post   » Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:25 pm

He looks wonderful!

Have a good time in California, Devorah!

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:47 pm

Brownie looks great - like a little ground hog. Hooray for Brownie!

cavyslave8
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:57 pm

Wow, he looks great. You both did a wonderful job with him. I just love his sulking face.