Big Thank You!!

Auron

Post   » Wed Jul 10, 2002 5:34 am

Teresa, Lynx, and everyone else....

I´ve been lurking around reading this site and Cavy Spirit for the last month or so. I just wanted to give you all a BIG thank you for the hard work, the effort you make to educate owners and all the piggie lives you´ve made better. If not for you guys Mr. Whiskers would still be moping around his tiny store bought cage instead of running and popcorning around his roomy C&C cage with his new rescue buddy Wuffy. :D

I´d also like to possibly adopt one of the Hollister baby boars if they become adoptable and your rail road can make it close to St. Louis, MO!

Once again I think virtual hugs and THANKS are in order. I just wish I lived closer and could do more.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Jul 10, 2002 7:59 am

You´re welcome. I am always saying silent thanks to Pinta and Josephine for sharing their far superior medical experience and knowledge -- and thanking people who share what they know about their own pigs and their treatment.

It is very satisfying to see all the enthusiasm that shows up and willing people with the difficult situation in CA. I learned most everything I know from other people on the net. So many people have more experience than I do. And I think Pinta and her free range pigs were the impetus for giving my own pigs freedom.
Last edited by Lynx on Wed Jul 10, 2002 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

pinta

Post   » Wed Jul 10, 2002 9:02 am

Aw shucks