If anyone would like their piggies to be on my website......

mina_mooo

Post   » Sun Jun 30, 2002 8:28 pm

Im making a guinea pig web site, and i am making an area of different breeds of guinea pigs. If you would like to submit one of your piggies to my site, please feel free!
The following guinea pig pics i need:

Peruvian
English(short haired)
Satin guinea pig
American
Rex
Sheltie
Texel
Dutch
Himalayan
crested
agouti
coronet
and others....

I already have abyssinian guinea pigs, but if you would like to give me your picture anyways, i can put them in the photo gallery. I will also being putting up other pictures in the photo gallery. So if you want to send me a picture or post it here... please do!!!!

E-mail address: midnight_dreams13@hotmail.com

I will be giving the address to the site when it is completly finished. The site is dedicated to my dear FluffyDog who is recovering from an eating dissorder.

Thanks so much

Sabrina

Kat

Post   » Mon Jul 01, 2002 6:25 am

Oh, I JUST HAVE to say, that that is one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen! I hope she recovers okay!

Evangeline

Post   » Mon Jul 01, 2002 8:57 pm

There are already many, many sites with pictures of different breeds and varieties.

I think you need to learn a few more things before making an information web site. English and Americans are the same thing. They are just called a different name by people in North America and Europe.

Satin is not a breed. It´s a hair type that can be found in any breed.

Dutch, Himalayan and Agouti are not breeds, but varieties. What I mean is that these are colors, not breeds.

There are two different breeds of Crested. There are American Crested and English Crested.

Chuffeythegp

Post   » Tue Jul 02, 2002 3:14 pm

go miss know-it-all! your lucky 2 be a highschool teacher! :D

stickyfroggi

Post   » Tue Jul 02, 2002 3:20 pm

and ur luckee 2 b in skool cuz u need help wif spelling & grammar.

mina_mooo

Post   » Tue Jul 02, 2002 6:49 pm

MMMMM.. okay.......