please help me !!!!!!!!!

chabowers

Post   » Fri May 31, 2002 6:29 pm

i brought 2 sisters on the 15th of april and ive been busy building things for them ie 7x7 shed 7ft outdoor run and a run attached to there cage at 4ft x 4ft now a couple of weeks after we had bella and fizz bella got on top of fizz and started humping her and she also did a little dance and stuff so i checked underneath her to see if i could see anything but no i couldnt see anything and tonight a woman from the local re homeing centre came around to give us a homecheck because we want a couple more pigs and she had a look at ours and she found a willy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh shittttttt i thought now they have been together for 6-7 weeks do you think she could be pregnant and also weve booked bella in to be meuted is this safe and lastly how do can you tell if shes pregnant and have any of you got any advice on how to handle different aspects of fizzs labour cheers steve......

lisam

Post   » Fri May 31, 2002 6:37 pm

I am sorry, I can´t read your post because there is no punctuation!

chabowers

Post   » Fri May 31, 2002 6:44 pm

no need to criticise my punctuation nob head i just thought that you could help, i didnt realise that you had to have a degree in english literature to put posts on here ,thanks for your negative attitude i just hope that a few more people are a bit more grown up than you ..........................IDIOT

lisam

Post   » Fri May 31, 2002 6:48 pm

I wasn´t criticising you in any way. I stated that I couldn´t read your post because it has no punctuation. No capitals, no periods, very little commas. No paragraphs. You do not have to have a degree in English literature here to post, you just need to be able to have your post read and understood in order for us to be able to help you.

bats

Post   » Fri May 31, 2002 6:53 pm

Easy there, kid. Lisam meant no harm. She´s friend, not foe.

Seriously, Steve, you will need to separate your pigs temporarily until the male gets neutered. Yes, there is some small risk with that surgery. But if you are going to keep the pigs together, then you must proceed with the neutering.

If your pigs have been doing their thing for 6-7 weeks, you´re probably going to have more mouths to feed.

Hope you´re ready to do some reading about pregnancy and raising litters... and have a vet on standby in case there are any complications during the pregnancy. I´ll bow out and let the experts on the board take it from here.

In the meantime, why don´t you start here: https://www.guinealynx.info/guinealynx/breeding.html
Last edited by bats on Fri May 31, 2002 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sunny

Post   » Fri May 31, 2002 7:04 pm

Hi Steve. I´m no expert but it sounds like you may soon have your hands full. I wish you luck with your pigs.

pinta

Post   » Fri May 31, 2002 7:14 pm

Translate, bats. I can´t read it either. I don´t know where one sentence begins or ends.

bats

Post   » Fri May 31, 2002 7:30 pm

Translation:

Steve got Bella and Fizz 6-7 weeks ago.
They´re siblings.
He thought they were both sows.
They co-habited.
Fizz humped Bella.
Someone from a rescue agency discovered Fizz had weener.
Now Steve wants to know how he can tell if Bella is pregnant.
And Miss Scarlet, "he doan know nothin´ about birthin´ no babies."

How´d I do, Steve?
:-)
Last edited by bats on Fri May 31, 2002 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KarasKavies
For the love of my girls!

Post   » Fri May 31, 2002 7:33 pm

Bats... you have out done yourself!! Truly your best post EVER!!!

AND... GWTW is my favorite movie of all time!

RavenShade
Thanks for the Memories

Post   » Fri May 31, 2002 7:38 pm

Sure ya got that straight?

"weve booked bella in to be meuted"

Does this mean that Bella is the male and is going to be neutered? Because if Bella is the pregnant pig, neutering isn´t going to help much.

Steve, please. Calling lisam a "nob head" isn´t polite. We can´t help you if we can´t understand your post.

bats

Post   » Fri May 31, 2002 7:43 pm

Why gosh darn it, you´re right.
Bella is the male.
I goofed.
Eek.

Gender confusion is part of the San Francisco experience.

pinta

Post   » Fri May 31, 2002 7:51 pm

Ithinksteveisanobhead