Introduction not going well

Amy

Post   » Wed Feb 12, 2003 5:02 pm

they both have their own igloos and bowls and water bottles, but oreo really doesn't care...if that is what cali is eating out of, she wants in to, the two houses is nice to have though. ok, well i guess i'll put them in the cage then.

i've already taken days where i watch them for five hours at a time like yesterday and it didn't completely stop then i'm getting a bit concerned that most say they can solve their issues within one day of being together.

ChunkyPiggies

Post   » Wed Feb 12, 2003 6:40 pm

From how you're describing it, I think theyre doing ok. Piggie (alpha pig) will still constantly remind the other two whos boss. She takes Roxies food even though she has her own. She goes into the pigloo that the other two are in and pushes them out. Shes always been really pushy towards them. Guess she just wants to make sure everyone understands that shes the big alpha pig.

Tammy

Post   » Wed Feb 12, 2003 6:47 pm

Rosie is just too cute! she's got that "i didn't do it" look...

Amy

Post   » Thu Feb 13, 2003 3:20 pm

Well when i left them overnight for the first time, something big did happen because now it seems that Cali is dominant, she is constantly shaking her backside and making that rumbling sound, running circles around oreo and oreo just takes it. they are finallly just in there together for good and i'm hoping they can live happily soon. thanks for all the advice.