Anyone hear about similar symptoms - 2 females with ongoing URI both grow mammary tumor in one week ?

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:24 pm

Very brave girl! I'm so glad she seems to be recovering well from the anesthesia. Did they give you any pain meds to use if needed?

3girls

Post   » Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:56 pm

Unfortunately no painkillers, I have asked for some but vet said she got some during surgery and will no need more. She looks like in some pain but also walking from time to time for food around the cage.

I was advised by vet to buy the nebuliser for stubborn URI treatment. Could anyone advise me please which machine is the best? I found few but have no clue what parameters it should have?

hhttps://www.amazon.co.uk/OMRON-Total-Nebuliser- ... B07FH9W3PJ

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:56 am

If you feel a nebulizer would make a big difference, I would go with the first one pictured (first link is just a link), assuming each would indeed function fine. It is the least expensive. It is not important to have a special mouthpiece or face covering if you choose instead to create a sealed plastic box with a round hole in it to stick the nebulizer nozzle in to administer whatever drug you are giving while the guinea pig is nestled in the box.

I did not read the specifics of each machine but assume they function equally.

3girls

Post   » Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:51 pm

I have ordered it and thank you for the advise - I had a look how the whole set up looks with the plastic box and it shouldn't be a problem (I thought at first I will need to hold her with the head in the face covering the whole time and couldn't imagine that be easy)