Benson...sudden aggression

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:28 pm

Oh, that would be great!

RyanMarie24

Post   » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:47 pm

I have no patience...application submitted lol. Nervous! He's also an abby like Elliot and I would love to give a senior pig a home.

RyanMarie24

Post   » Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:47 pm

How can i stack the cables and be able to get into the bottom level. The cage is up on my dresser so its already up high.

RyanMarie24

Post   » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:15 pm

Cages*

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:36 pm

Make it so that the front side drops down so you can reach into it to clean it. You'll have to take him out to do that so he won't jump, but you can plop him in a laundry basket with some veggies while you're cleaning.

RyanMarie24

Post   » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:17 am

Thank you bpatters! I will see if i can figure out how to do that. I already have a door under the current loft. So I am thinking to make the middle two grids drop down. So i can put a support bar on the corner grids. I'm just paranoid at how it'll hold weight on the upper level. I have zip ties that hold up to 75 lbs.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:01 pm

A good solid floor if you are separating the cages completely is a wire shelf unit as the ceiling of one and the floor of the other. It won't make you worry that it might buckle. I think you may need two.

RyanMarie24

Post   » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:34 pm

OK so new cage is 2x6 on bottom for Spencer and Benny. Top is a 2x6 divided into 2x3s. The boys have been great with the divider. Unfortunately I tried to introduce them. They were getting along for 5 hours, then Elliot attacked Buddha from behind and had him rolling in a ball. So they can be neighbors with a divider. Breaks my heart though.