Oliver - Loss of Appetite

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu May 23, 2019 1:56 pm

I am so sorry for you.

piggypatrol

Post   » Thu May 23, 2019 2:12 pm

He was getting skinnier and worse and we didn’t want him to suffer anymore so we had him put down. It was not a hasty decision and we talked about it for a good time but we felt it was the right thing to do.

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2023

Post   » Thu May 23, 2019 2:50 pm

I’m so sorry - you have my sympathy. Take comfort in knowing you did so much for him and he had such good care with you.

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Thu May 23, 2019 3:12 pm

I'm so very sorry.

piggypatrol

Post   » Thu May 23, 2019 3:27 pm

Thank you all it’s been rough few weeks losing not one but two little guys. I still have one that I will spoil and smother with love no matter how much he hates it. If I find out any information on what happened to Oliver I will let u guys know

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Thu May 23, 2019 3:54 pm

If you do find out, please post an update when you feel up to it. It may help other guinea pig owners.

Again, I'm just so sorry. We were all pulling for Oliver (and you) and can only imagine how physically and emotionally exhausting this has all been. We lost two pigs almost back-to-back a year ago, and it really wears you down.

Do know that you made the best decision for him, and you did everything you could possibly do.

piggypatrol

Post   » Thu May 23, 2019 4:01 pm

I really am worn down I can feel it now that he’s gone. Was waking up every four hours to feed sometimes 3 hours. I will post if I find anything out thank you. All again

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu May 23, 2019 4:15 pm

I am so sorry. You have all our sympathy. It is so hard to lose one of these little guys.