Bladder problems - ongoing

kuka90

Post   » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:47 am

Nutka left us (*)

Despite all improvements and lots of food given to her before bedtime and even her eating all by herself, when we woke up at 4am, to give her her next feed, we found out Nutka has gone completely downhill. She looked completety exchausted, very lethargic and flat on the floor.
We knew this was it. I gave her some painkillers to make her as comfortable as possible and both me and my husband told her it was ok and she does not need to fight anymore if it's too difficult. We sat with her fir ages trying to comfort her.
I think she felt it, as we wrapped her up and placed her back in her house, our little baby crossed the rainbow bridge. In her own home, with the presence of the two people who loved her with all their hearts.
I just hope we did not fail her...

Today we lost our best friend and not quite sure how to get on with our lives. She gave us the most beautiful 5 years and we will never ever forget her. It's going to be extremely difficult and empty without her.

Make sure you give your furry ones a special cuddle and appreciate them for us.

Nutka (*)

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:21 am

Oh, kuka90, I am so sorry. There is no doubt you did the best you could do. I am sure Nutka felt loved. You have all our sympathy.

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:57 am

I'm so very sorry you lost her.

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:51 am

You and your S/O have my sympathy, kuka90. You did everything you could.

Rest in peace, little Nutka. You are loved and missed.

piggylover49

Post   » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:43 pm

I’m really sorry, kuka90. You are a very good piggy owner, and it is obvious that you really care about Nutka and did the best you could do to help her.

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:08 pm

I am so sorry. You really did all you could.