Flake is not eating + injured foot

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:20 am

That is good news. I so hope this goes well for him. I know how hard you have tried to get him back on track.

Atomicoxy

Post   » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:50 pm

Hello, I have bad news, unfortunately Flake passed away today... in my arms, he was not okay, he did the third teeth surgery like 3-4 weeks ago, he was eating on his own (only pellet mash), gaining weigh alone, but last week he had a type of hiccup, I gave him a medicine and it passed, I started to hand feed him again, then some days later he managed to eat on his own (only pellet mash, again), with a lot of difficult as his incisors were big, and today, he was having this kind of hiccup again, I took him inside, to my bed, and he wasn't showing any really sign that he was this bad, so 30-40 minutes later, he started to lay down in my lap, and he couldn't resist, I think he was very tired and weak after everything, it all started in last year's December, it was hard for him, he was a great warrior, he managed everything so well, 3 teeth surgeries a eye problem (glaucoma probably)... Well, rest in peace Flake, I love you!

Flake on the left, and Chewie on the right

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:55 pm

I'm so sorry you lost him.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:14 pm

Oh, Atomicoxy, I am so sorry you lost him.